-49-

"Squirt where are you going?!"
Naruto looked back at Jiraiya who had been training him since two weeks ago. Naruto was disinterested in Pervy Sages perverted spying and for the past week has been sneaking off but it seems the Sannin had finally caught on.

"To spy on my teammates." He replied honestly.
Pervy Sage completely turned away from the girls in bikinis, his bottom lip more pronounced than usual. "Which teammates?"
"My other sensei and the ass he's teaching."
"Well you can't go."
"Huh?" Narutos jaw clinked in annoyance. "Are you trying to boss me around?"
"You wanted my help for training squirt. Finish what you started."
A low growl rumbled through Narutos throat, never escaping through his lips. "I've finished the task you gave me." He waved a hand and stood on the branch to prepare for a long jump.
"Hold it!"

Naruto stopped through the beginning of his take off and almost landed face first into the bushes, catching himself by grasping the branch and flinging himself back over it. He looked back at Jiraiya annoyed.

"What?" He snapped, not having the mental capacity to care about what Pervy Sage wanted.
"Show me."
"... huh?"
"Show me you completed the task." He crossed his arms, "Or else we'll stay here until you can do it."
Rolling his eyes, Naruto jumped from the branch.

Biting his thumb with a sharp canine and performing the proper hand signs. Naruto slammed his hand on the floor, a large puff of smoke surrounded him and Jiraiya.
When the smoke cleared Jiraiyas jaw dropped in shock of seeing Naruto casually sitting upon Gamabunta's head. The mountain of a toad had a pipe in his mouth and the tantō between the rope holding his clothing.
Naruto looked from picking at his nails, down at Pervy Sage with a bored look as if showing this type of skill was his normal.

"Can I go now?"
Jiraiya was so lost for words he didn't even answer Gamabunta when he boomed across the cliff side, "I told you not to summon me kid!"
"Pervy Sage didn't believe I could summon you. It's not my fault ya big toad." Naruto muttered the last bit, having become annoyed with Gamabunta calling him "kid" or "squirt".

"Gamabunta!" Jiraiya finally found his voice. "It's been a while how are you doing?"
"I was doing fine at home."
Naruto stood on Gamabunta's head and jumped down to Jiraiya. "So can I go?"
Pervy Sage looked down at him. He sighed, "Fine."
Naruto turned and jumped onto the branch and out of sight.
Gamabunta kept staring down at Jiraiya. "You've got one damn kid on your hands."

"The sharingan is to help strengthen the jutsu, Sasuke. Without the sharingan the jutsu is incomplete."

Kakashi sat on top of a jagged cliff in the middle of the Fire region. He had chosen this spot for the specific reason that it was out of earshot for any competition that wanted to eavesdrop and that it took immense strength to climb the cliff.

"You've told me that a hundred times now Kakashi." Sasuke grunted. He held his arm, concentrating his chakra to the centre of his palm until a snapping blue ball was surrounding his hand.
"I tell you this because you barely listen to me." Sasuke sent his open palm into a rock, leaving a large indent in its wake.

Naruto landed soundlessly behind the rock Kakashi sat upon with his Icha Icha Paradise book open.

"The fact you think repeating it will get me to listen is like trying to tell Naruto what to do."
"Yet you constantly tell me to be more dominant with the little omega."
Naruto rolled his eyes. It felt like he was the only thing the two knew how to communicate with without being at one another's throats. Of course when one or both actually took dominance over him all talking seized.
"It wouldn't hurt you."
"Get back to training Sasuke. I'm sure Narutos learning just as much as you are."
"I've been learning the same thing for three weeks."
"And Narutos been learning from Jiraiya, you two aren't that far apart in progress."
Sasuke only tch'ed his tongue and fired up another chidori.

It was five hours later that Naruto sat in the back of a restaurant with Sakura who was bragging about her mother training her. Naruto found her bragging stupid. First of all, Mebuki was a civilian council member, not shinobi and Mebuki isn't a shinobi. Second of all, Sakura hadn't made it to the third round so why would she waste time on training? Her training must mean pedicures and facials.

Naruto was only relieved on his psychedelic torture when Sasuke and Kakashi entered the restaurant and walked to their table. Kakashi sat beside Sakura when Sasuke hurriedly sat beside Naruto. The Uzumaki raised an eyebrow and moved a piece of stray hair from Sasukes forehead.
"What the hell did you do? Run through all 5 nations?"
"No. I was training."
Naruto widened his eyes in exasperation. He went back to his drink before feeling a hand palming his lower back and pulling him closer by the loop of his pants. He scrunched his nose at the smell of Sasukes sweat.
"Kami you smell as if you crawled out of a trash can."
Kakashi smirked behind his mask as Naruto covered his nose and moved a bit away from Sasuke.
"I was training."
"And so was I but I had the decency to shower."
"I was hungry."
"Still." Naruto shook his head and placed his chin on his palm. "Have you learned anything useful? I heard Granny Tsunade talking to one of the elders about having you fight Gaara."
"I have learned something useful Naruto." He bit Narutos name from his tongue. "And so what if I fight Gaara? Lee almost defeated him so I can't see why I can't."
"Did you not hear what happened to Lee? It'll be a miracle if he can ever resume as a shinobi let alone walk properly." Naruto rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't underestimate Gaara. People call him a demon for a reason."
"People also call you a demon."
"Yeah, and for good reason."

"What can I get you all?"
"I'll have the Miso soup and a new glass of water." Naruto jingled the empty glass of ice.
"I'll have Takoyaki and a glass of water."
"Some Unagi is fine."
"I'll have Sashimi!"
The waitress nodded and took all of their menus.
"I'm drinking from your water if she doesn't bring me another."
"It wouldn't be the first time."
Naruto raised his eyebrows but Sasuke only grabbed Narutos thigh and pulled it over his leg. He was too exhausted to tease Naruto tonight.

"Sasuke-kun!"
"Hn?"
"My mom's teaching me how to walk on water! Do you know how to walk on water?! It's really hard! Harder than walking on a tree!"
"Of course it's harder to walk on the water. You have to constantly adjust your chakra to the ripples of the lake, or river, or stream." Naruto rolled his eyes.
"No one's asking you Naruto-baka!"
"You were blowing my earbuds out before Sasuke-kun and Kakashi got here."
"Don't call me that." Sasuke sighed.
"Sasuke-kun." Naruto squeezed out in a girly tone. Sasuke glared at him.
"I may be exhausted but I will shut you up."
"I'm very hard to shut up Uchiha."
He grunted, "We'll see."
"I think simply sleeping would be good for the both of you. I'm sure your exhausted from your training Naruto."
He shrugged. "I've already mastered what Pervy Sage was instructing me to do and I doubt he'd be willing to teach me something else when girls in bikinis are right on the other side of the bushes."
Sasukes hand ticked on Narutos thigh as if annoyed. Naruto looked at him.
"What? Jealous I mastered yet another technique before you?" He teased.
"No."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Grit your teeth more, it'll make it extra convincing."

The Uchihas hand clasped upon Narutos thigh, squeezing it so hard Naruto actually shot up and tried to pry his hand off of his thigh. Sasukes grip only tightened when Naruto scratched his hand with his nails. Naruto hissed at the pain.

"Cut the attitude."
He shuddered at the deathly tone sizzling into his ear. "I was only joking bastard. Let go."
Sasukes hand released a moment later and Naruto took his leg from Sasukes, rubbing what will surely bruise.

Kakashi only shook his head. He had long come to the conclusion neither would quit these childish antics and now just let it play out as it will knowing he can do nothing to stop them.

The waitress soon came back with Sasukes water and Naruto tch'ed his tongue when she walked away. He leaned back, his knee bent into the air and his arm resting on the back of his seat now.
"She could've at least brought the food for how long it took her to bring that damned water."
"It has lemon in it."
"Are you fucking for real?!"