-8-

"We had the fucking cat already!"
"S-stop yelling at me!"

Naruto rolled his eyes.

Currently team 7 was on a hunt for Toru the demon cat. But they wouldn't have to be hunting if Sakura hadn't let the damn brown cat slip through her fingers.
Kakashi stood beside Naruto on the top of the building, trying to hold back the royally pissed Uzumaki.

Sasuke was off looking for said demon cat with their ear pieces still in while Sakura was balling from Narutos tone.

"Stop crying. Your the whole fucking reason we have to start over again! This is also why Hiruzen hasn't given us a fucking C-rank mission! Because you keep messing up the simple crap like holding a fucking cat in its cage!"
"Naruto stop you've proved your point."
Naruto scoffed. "I haven't proven nearly as much as I fucking want. D-rank missions are barely getting me by on my rent and food. You may be a Jonin who can take A-ranks like there's no fucking tomorrow.. but your god damn Genins can't!"

Sasuke jumped onto the roof after Naruto crossed his arms.

"The cat isn't anywhere in the village."

"Great! That's amazing! Thanks Haruno now instead of getting other shit done, we have to go find a FUCKING CAT!!"

Naruto jumped down and Sasuke followed. Kakashi sighed at their insensitivity and scratched the back of his head when he realized... he would have to find some way to comfort Sakura without also sounding insensitive.

~~**~~

Sasuke stared at Narutos ass as he leaned forward in the bush to spy on the god damn demon cat.

"Uchiha get your eyes off my ass and sneak up on that cat."
"When did you become my boss?" Sasuke growled at Narutos bitchy attitude.

Naruto turned and glared at Sasuke.

"I became your fucking boss when you thought you had my permission to look at my ass. Get it through your fucking perverted ass horny head that I hate you. I do not care if your an alpha, you will respect me on some fucking level."

Sasuke stepped a foot forward. His face almost in Narutos as a flash of amusement ran through his dark eyes.

"I'll do what I want and treat you how I want until I get your fucking ass. You may hate me... but a dominant omega is more submissive than a fucking submissive omega." His lips playfully grazed Narutos which only made the petite blonde lean back in disgust. "You will never have my respect until I receive some fucking obedience from you."

Before Naruto could scowl and push Sasuke away from him, an all to familiar voice rang in his ear.

"Why aren't you two getting the cat in front of us?"
Naruto shivered and turned around to see Kakashi in a crouch position. He clenched his fists and stood.

To Naruto, it always felt like they were ganging up on him when they did that. He got both were dominant alphas but fuck, give him some space.. or room to express himself.
Especially when Sasuke calls him a fucking omega to his face and tells him the reality he forbids himself from ever facing. An omega isn't just a toy.. especially when they can easily kick your ass.

"None of your business.. let's just get this fucking chore done."