-39-

Inside the room, sakura and Ino were already fighting... and as in fighting that means screaming insults at each other.
Naruto quickly swirled around them and sat beside Shikamaru. The Nara looked at him and noticed Sasuke not too far.

"I see you and Uchiha are doing good. What happened with you and Kakashi?"
Naruto crossed his arms. "I'm still with Kakashi."
"So Sasuke just got over whatever the hell he was doing."
"Not... exactly."
Shikamaru stared blankly at Naruto but didn't comment. He was at a lack for words when it came to what Naruto thought he was doing.
Naruto only shrugged timidly and put a leg over the other.

The two looked back as Kiba yelled at Ino and Sakura to shut up, only drawing in more attention.

"Why are we teammates with such dimwits?"
Naruto sighed. Sakura was attracting bad attention and that attention led to teams being disqualified first.
Shikamaru shrugged. "Seems to run in your team seeing your fucking Sasuke and Kakashi."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "It's more than fucking thanks."
"You do understand you'll be the first omega to actually tame two alphas?"
"I haven't been marked by either so I don't think I have anything to worry about."
"You have them wanting to mark you as a problem." Shikamaru shook his head. "One way or another you'll get marked and most likely or not the two alphas will fight for you and the one who marked you will lose. Nothing came defeat a truly pissed off alpha."
"You should know, your mothers an alpha."
"Scary woman. That's what she is."
Naruto chuckled.

The Chunin exams soon started.
Six shinobi along with Ibiki walked in. Naruto knew Ibiki from the few times Itachi had taken him to the T&I to show him what really happened under the villagers noses. Ibiki hadn't been fond of Itachi bringing a three-year-old in at the time and he was sure Ibiki still wouldn't be fond of it.

Naruto walked up when it was his turn from standing behind Choji. He pulled out a piece of paper and walked back up to sit beside Hinata.
She blushed and smiled.

"H-hi N-Naruto-kun."
"Hinata." Naruto smiled.

When everyone was seated, Naruto noted that Sakura was two rows behind him and Sasuke was three.
Ibiki picked up a piece of chalk and wrote the rules down. They were pretty explanatory but he explained them anyways, as if they were competent children. Which... in some sense they were indeed competent. Naruto was one and he would've freely raised his hand if anyone had asked.

The test began as soon as ibiki sat the chalk down and the eyes of the shinobi gave to scan the room. 
Naruto looked down at the paper and instantaneously noticed the difficulty of this test. It was made for Anbus who were experts in the shinobi ways such as ninjustu, genjutsu and taijutsu. There was not one question that a mere Genin could answer and the tenth question wasn't even written down.

Naruto looked around.
Hinata and Neji were using their byakugan. Tenten had three mirrors above the light and moving them by strings, Lee was copying the paper after Tenten had signaled him. Sakura was finally doing something useful and answering the questions with all those quizzes Kakashi had given them. Sasuke had his sharingan activated and Gaara was using his sand.

Naruto looked back at the paper and glanced at Hinatas paper. He picked up his pencil but heard a mark and looked at one of the Jonin to see him looking straight at Naruto.
He growled and broke the pencil. Hinata looked over.

"Are you okay N-Naruto-kun?" She whispered.
Naruto didn't answer but crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair. He crossed a leg over the other and looked around the room again.
Ino had possessed Sakuras body.
Smart.
Now Naruto just had to wait for the hour to be up and for ibiki to give the final question. All he had to do was answer one question, that was the third rule. With that one question, he'd be fine... or at least Naruto hoped. He had no idea what his teammates were planning to do.

•1 hour later•

The hour past by very slowly. Naruto had even taken a small nap before Hinata had woken him up.
Ibiki looked around the room. More than half of the room was tense but when he got to Naruto and the Uzumaki yawned. He recognized Naruto immediately.
Ibiki remembered Naruto for one specific thing and that one thing was that Naruto was not receptive to mind games. You could try to trick his three-year-old mind as much as you wanted but something always seemed to push past your riddling and he was able to answer or completely ignore it. Naruto was an unusual child and it unnerved Ibiki how unusual he is.

"Pencils down! It's time for the last and final question."
Pencils had already been down and many had shaky, clammy hands. Sasuke glanced down at Naruto and saw the splitters from the green pencil. He knew Naruto had broken the pencil.

"Before I give the tenth question! You will have to choose whether or not you will take it. If you take it and are unable to answer it correctly, than you will have to... relinquish your right of taking the Chunin Exam forever!"
Gasps and small yelps ran through the room.
What?!
"But I did give you the option to go back! For those of you who are not confident, you can choose to not take it. And take the exam the next year, or the year after that. Those who will not be taking it, raise your hand! Once I confirm your number I'll ask you to leave..."

A pencil dropping, made everyone look at Narutos row. A tan boy from the Leaf had stood with his hand raised.
His voice was pathetic as he said, "I'm quitting! I'm not going to take it!"
Naruto rolled his eyes as Hinata gasped from beside him.

Hands began to raise after that. One after another. Girl after boy and boy after girl. The Jonin and ibiki collected their teammates and their numbers and allowed them to head to the side door where they than left.
Naruto looked back at see Sakura giving him a pity look before she began to raise her hand. Clenching his jaw, Naruto quickly jumped to his feet and shot his hand in the air.

To say ibiki was surprised was an underestimation.

Naruto slammed his hand on the desk, rattling Hinatas pencil to the stone ground. He gave ibiki a funny look.

"You don't really think I'd give into your crap now huh? You can mark me as a cheater all you damn want! But you'll have to tear me from this place to get me disqualified. I worked too damn hard to get to this stupid test and I ain't about to leave!"
Ibiki smirked in annoyance when the tense lifted from the room and Naruto plopped back down on the wooden chair. His arms crossed and look stubborn.

"The first exam... you passed it!"
"Ha?!" Sakura stormed to her feet in confusion. She had expected Naruto and them to be thrown out by his stupid talk. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Naruto groaned as ibiki began to explain. It was too damn easy to notice his tricks. He didn't need a full explanation.
"By grading the exam on a group basis, I added the unimaginable pressure of dragging down your teammates—"
"I don't need the damn explanation!" Naruto yelled in frustration.
"Shut up Naruto-baka! You raised your hand!"
"Yeah because you were gonna ya stupid girl." Naruto rubbed his temples. "The stupidity. I swear. Did ya think you were doing us something good? You didn't see Sasuke or I going to raise our hands."
"Yeah well your an idiot! I bet you have no other questions answered!"
"Please." Naruto ran a hand through his hair and smirked. "I wasn't the one who got mind transferred by Yamanaka."
Sakura clenched her paper. "What are you talking about?!"
"I mean no wonder you have to rely on Sasuke and I." Naruto laughed. "You can't even realize when someone uses a jutsu on you!" He pointed at her, still laughing.
Sakuras face burned red. "S-shut up! Like your any better!"
Naruto sniggered. "You know I am and you don't wanna admit it."