-7-

"Naruto come on."

Kakashi shook Naruto who still slept on his small bed. Naruto whined, moving away and pulling his torn green blanket over his head.
Kakashi sighed and grabbed the blanket. He ripped it off of Naruto and flew the petite boy over his shoulder.

He shun-shinned to training ground seven where Sasuke and Sakura have been waiting for the two since six a.m.
Sakura clung to Sasukes arm, trying to get the ravens attention but the alpha was soundlessly sleeping.
Though he easily woke up when the rustling of the leaves came from up top on the tree.

They looked over to see Kakashi with Naruto over his shoulder. He dropped Naruto to the floor and he landed on his feet, kinda like a cat... but is more violent than feisty... and more of a fox than a cat.
Sasuke licked his lips at the view.

Naruto only wore a black loose tank top and orange booty shorts. It was obvious he either was wearing a thong by how small the shorts were or he didn't wear any.

Sasuke leaned forward to get a better look at Narutos ass but his wish was granted when Naruto fell to his knees and began to blindly look for something.

'I could so fuck that ass right now'

Kakashi blocked Sasukes view and he looked up before clicking his tongue. He stood and noticed the equally tall, other alpha, was tilting his head to look at Narutos thighs.

"I can't look at his ass but you can have a view."
Kakashi looked at Sasuke. "I can control myself."
"Why bring him when he's wearing that than?"
"I didn't know he was wearing that and we couldn't be more late."
"Change his pants next time." Sasuke growled.
"No."

Sasuke looked at Kakashi annoyed. They looked back at Naruto who now laid on the grass as if he had given up on finding whatever he was looking for.
Sakura tried to grab onto Sasukes arm but he swiftly dodged and walked toward Naruto.

Naruto was asleep... again.
Sasuke crouched and shook Naruto. When he did nothing, Sasuke leaned toward his ear.

"Your ass is showing and I am a very horny teenager. Get up before you wake up to my cock shoved in your ass and me giving no mercy."

It was extremely noticeable when Narutos thighs clenched together and his cheeks began to flush.
He was gone before Sasuke caught his fist over his shoulder.

Naruto sent numerous attacks that Sasuke either blocked or countered. Which led to Naruto pinned on the ground and Sasuke holding his arms behind his back and squatting to keep Narutos legs from moving.

"Get off of me you perverted fuck ass!"
Sasuke moved Narutos arms up and he whimpered at the pain. Kakashi walked up and pulled Sasuke off of the petite Uzumaki.
"You proved your point. There is a limit Sasuke."
He only clicked his tongue as Naruto rubbed his sore shoulders.
"Naruto." He looked at their new sensei. "Go get on real clothes before this happens again."
"Well it wasn't my idea to bring me here in my sleep wear."
"Drop the attitude."

Naruto looked away, not daring to even glance at Sasuke.

"Naruto-"
"I'm going."

~~**~~

Naruto appeared back with his usual black sweats and orange shirt. His feet were covered by the black combat shoes while his normal equipment was attached to his pants.

"Better?"
Sasuke gave him a look but Naruto ignored him and crossed his arms.
"Yes." Kakashi sighed.

If Sasuke and Naruto weren't getting along he knew it wouldn't be an easy time. With Sasuke needing to prove he was dominant over the petite Uzumaki and Naruto hating to be dominated over. They just contradicted and that's not exactly good when your supposed to count on the other.

"Alright. Naruto we need your introduction."
"Ha? I literally shared a classroom with these two until like.. last week."
"Yes but now that we're going to be working with each other on a daily basis, we need to know personal things about you."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Fine. My names Uzumaki Naruto. I'm the Yondaime Hokage and the last nine tails jinchuriki son. I hate team work, I hate girls, I hate mornings, I hate the villagers.. oh and I hate the Harunos.. also the council, both civilian and shinobi. I do like sleeping in, wearing almost no clothes, eating, training, cooking and sometimes arts and crafts. I'm half girl-half boy but will pummel your ass if you get on my nerves. I don't really think about my future nor do I care about that mating crap. I don't see myself being anything but a shinobi."

"Maybe you should start wearing no clothes." Sasuke murmured.
Naruto shot him a look before looking back at Kakashi. "Good?"
"Yes you gave more information than those two."
Naruto shrugged. "What the hell would you tell enemies? My teammate, the blonde one, yeah peek in on him and see his ass." Naruto rolled his eyes. "There's nothing you could use against me."
"You're not ashamed you just told us you basically walk around naked?!"
"I wouldn't have told you if I did."
"That's sick! Right Sasuke-kun?!"

Naruto rolled his eyes when Sasuke only hn'ed.

"He's too afraid to admit he'd peek in on me."
"If I wanted to peek in, I wouldn't just peek Uzumaki."
"Hmph, good thing mommy taught you manners."
"Right because I actually had one at one time."
"And who killed her? Oh right your brother."

Naruto and Sasuke shared an angered look. Both knowing they were pissing each other off.. but did that matter?
No. All that mattered was pissing the other off.