-44-

Day 6|| 2nd Stage of Chunin Exams
Late afternoon: 3:50 p.m.

Sasuke and Sakura had stopped to get food. She had kept complaining to Sasuke about how she hadn't eaten for three days and was going to die soon if she didn't get something in her stomach soon. Being annoyed, Sasuke had them stop so he could collect three fish. One just in case Naruto woke up.
It had been a good day for Sasuke. Last night he had held Naruto close to him and pushed some of his testosterones into Narutos over powering pheromones. Which did two things.

One: broke Narutos fever
Two: started Narutos heat early.

And he got to carry Naruto all around while he was still unconscious.
So here Naruto was. He woke up to the smell of the fire and felt nauseous because of it and the blurriness he saw didn't help his feeling of bile. His instant reaction was to clench Sasukes shirt.
The Uchiha looked down and moved a piece of Narutos hair to behind his ear as the fish cooked.

"Naruto?"
He moved again but refused to open his eyes. "It.. it's so h-hot."
Sasuke pulled Naruto into his lap and Sakura took one of the fish. She also took Narutos without Sasuke noticing, though his attention was more on Naruto than anything.
The Uzumaki shuddered and tugged on Sasukes shirt. He smelt the crevasse of Narutos neck and groaned lowly at the scent of Narutos heat.
Naruto shifted in Sasukes lap, looking up at him pleadingly. He grabbed the omegas head and kissed him but that's all he did.
Naruto shifted closer into Sasuke and fisted his shirt, falling back to sleep at the scent of the alpha. Sasuke kept hold of Naruto while he quickly ate the fish and stomped out the fire.

Sakura jumped up and stood beside Sasuke.
"We only have a few more miles to go Sasuke-kun. Would you like to just.. rest?" She battered her eyes.
Sasuke picked up Narutos water bottle and put it in his weapon pouch before putting Narutos knees on top of his arms. Sakura huffed and stomped after the Uchiha who'd simply walked away.

They continued to jump until the tower came into view. Sakura beamed seeing it. Knowing she'd get a hot shower and actual meal instead of some crap fish Sasuke or Naruto got from a stream.
She quickened her pace until they finally reached the tower.
Sasuke glanced around as they opened the door. He brought out both scrolls and handed one to Sakura for her to open.

He sat Naruto against his leg and grabbed the fold. Sakura gulped and look at Sasuke.
"You think it's a trap Sasuke-kun?"
"No." 'I hope to fucking god not'

Opening the scrolls, they threw them down and Sakura jumped to cling onto Sasukes arm when white clouds came from both of the summoning scrolls. When the smoke cleared, Sasuke pushed Sakura away and she noticed their old sensei, Umino Iruka.
Iruka smiled and held out a bottle of suppressants.

"Kakashi thought you'd want these if Naruto got hurt." He tossed them to Sasuke who caught them. Iruka clapped his hands. "Congratulations you two and sleeping Naruto. You've passed the second stage of the Chunin exams!"
Sakura slid to her knees hearing that and thanked the gods for it. Iruka chuckled.
"You will need to stay here until tomorrow where we will know how many Genin teams had passed the test. Upstairs is a shower, food and three beds. Also a change of clothes if you need it."
Iruka smiled. "I'm glad to know you three got over your differences from the academy and became a team you all could rely on one another."
Sakura nodded. She had stopped listening after shower, bed, food and new clothes. Sasuke picked Naruto up and the omega wrapped his legs around Sasukes waist, nipping the bottom of Sasukes neck. The Uchiha grunted and Iruka shook his hand before he followed Sakura up the stairs.

The room was how Sasuke envisioned a prison.. but it was nicer with three twin beds, no windows and a bathroom.  Sakura was the put of the room and starting the shower before Sasuke could even lock the door.
He put the bottle on the side table and pulled Narutos shirt off of him. The omega kissed him, his lips moving impatiently.

"Naruto we have suppressants."
"Fuck me." Naruto pulled Sasuke closer by the neck. "I don't want suppressants."
Sasuke groaned throatily at Narutos request. And he didn't complain as he pulled Narutos shorts off and took the thong with then. Sasuke pulled his shirt off and took Narutos and his shoes off.
"We'll have to be quick."
"Okay."
He smirked and ran his thumb over Narutos lips, nipping  them as he pulled Naruto up. Sasuke pulled his pants down and Naruto pumped the thick cock.
"You think you can take me dry after a week without sex?"
"Do you want to waste time?"
"So impatient."
"Fuck me uchiha before I fuck myself on your cock."
Sasuke nipped Narutos bottom lip and pushed him closer against his body. He pushed Naruto down and the Uzumakis head flew back at the feeling. Naruto grabbed Sasukes shoulders as he continued to slowly lower Naruto.

He yelped as Sasuke flipped them. The Uchihas hand covered Narutos mouth as Narutos legs locked around his hips.
Slowly Sasuke began to fuck him, than, as the shower water went on, so did Sasuke with his relentless ways.
Narutos cries were muffled by Sasukes hand as his back arches and toes curled. He grabbed Sasukes arm as he groaned at the nails pressing into his skin. Sasuke sped up as the water shut off and came inside of Naruto.
His body flexed, a fogging orgasm making Naruto shuddered.

Sasuke pulled out and pulled on the new pair of pants. He put Naruto under the sheets as Sakura came out. The Uzumaki winked and Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Go back to sleep."
"Don't be mean. We can have sex later in the shower."
"Shh I just got rid of my boner."
Naruto giggled as Sasuke kissed him.
"I'll wake you up for that shower."
Naruto nodded and allowed Sasuke to pull his hand away from his grasp. He pulled the blanket up as Sasuke pulled the clean shirt on and went to find food. He was fucking starving.