-13-

Sasuke ran over and tore Kakashis vest off of him.

"Zabuza-"
"One of the water clones got him when he noticed how badly you were losing to Zabuza." Sasuke took his shirt off and ripped it apart. "I'm honestly shocked he could do all of that and still be alive."

Kakashi stayed silent for a moment before pressing thick and long gauze pads on the deep wound.

"Stop be-littling him Sasuke."

Sasuke clenched the torn fabric but dismissed the lecture for later as he tied the pieces tightly together.
He leaned down and used his teeth to secure the tight knot before doing the same thing with the other three small parts than tying a bigger part around to hold them all in place. 

Sasuke put Naruto on his back before going to the others quickly.

"We need to go, now."
Both, Kakashi and Sasuke, dismissed Sakura practically drooling over Sasukes six pack and hard chest. Though Tazuna didn't and found it awkward a girl like her could still be so oblivious about what had just happened.

"Where's your house?"

~~**~~

Kakashi walked downstairs to be met with the depressing atmosphere of the group. A small child sat beside Tazuna while Sasuke seemed to remember he could put a shirt on.
not saying it was any better than Naruto with his tank top but at least it was a muscle shirt that at least covered his abs.

Sasuke was the first to break the silence, "How's Narutos wound?" 
Kakashi sighed. "He was struck twice. Once by the water clone and once by Zabuza himself." Kakashi ran a hand through his gravity defying hair. "He'll survive and because of the kyuubi seal, the scars won't be noticeable... well, mainly."
Sasuke clenched the cup in his hands.
"This would've happened either way Sasuke-"
"And how do you know that? As a Genin all my job was was to get fucking Tazuna and.. Sakura out of there-" Sakuras eyes glimmered with happiness that Sasuke for once, said her name. "-but I didn't because I wanted to prove Naruto and I were on the same level."
Kakashi sighed. "Sasuke you have to understand Naruto is ahead of your age group. While Mikoto was still reading bedtime stories to you, Naruto was learning how to walk up the walls of the Anbu training room in T&I. The nine tails also helped him after he entered the academy and the Anbu couldn't watch after him."
"Yeah and I get that now!"

Sasuke stood and sighed.
"Where am I sleeping?"
Kakashi glanced at Sakura who was all to hopeful to share a room with Sasuke before sighing.
"With Naruto. There are only two extra rooms and one of us needs to watch after him."
Sasuke nodded and looked at the small boy he didn't even notice, when he threw his chair back and stormed upstairs. He only clicked his tongue, not giving a shit about the kid but only needing to see Naruto.

He followed the scent of pheromones before opening an old fashion Japanese sliding door like the ones in the Uchiha compound.
Inside was dark and seemed like the part of a movie when the main character dies and it ends with their significant other sobbing.
... but it wasn't a movie.

The heavy and short breathed of the petite omega Sasuke has tried so hard to impress yet get to submit, filled the room.
Pant after pant it didn't get any better.

Sasuke closed the door and walked over. He knelt before crossing a leg under the other with his arm resting upon his knee.
Sasuke swept some of Narutos blonde bangs away to feel just how sweaty the Uzumaki was.
That only pained him.

He lowered and laid his lips on Narutos whiskered cheek. Naruto whined and whimpered at the pressure that forced him to move.

"Your an absolute moron. What the hell did you think would've happened if you let your guard down? We weren't fighting under skilled chunins after all."
Sasuke paused as if waiting for Narutos snarled reply... but when it didn't come, he lowered to lay his head upon Narutos fast rising chest.
"Honestly, and you say I'm an idiot. At least I didn't take my eyes off of the enemy who was clearly capable of hurting someone. You really should've just let me take the lead, I would've been able-"
Sasuke paused. He sighed and settled for only laying down.
"You should've known the real Zabuza would've done that... so why the hell didn't you blocked or at least counter it?"