-22-

"Naruto."

The glazed over cerulean eyes, slowly looked up but didn't stay on Kakashi for long. That reason being the feeling of Kakashis grip suddenly tightening and pushing the petite omega firmly against his chest.
Naruto took a hold of Kakashis shoulders and kissed him.

This time Kakashi did more than hold onto Narutos hips. He pushed back, creating Narutos lips to part further.
Naruto shivered at the feeling of Kakashis and his tongues fighting. The warmth enveloped his entire body.

In the end, Kakashi only let go of Narutos lips to nibble on the lower one. Naruto whimpered through a short pant.
He was out of breath. Actually more than out of breath.

Narutos adrenaline was kicking in, making him hungry and he knew he wouldn't be satisfied until he got an alpha.
Not once did a thought of how he could be such a slut or terrible person for hurting Sasuke like he had, enter his mind. Seeing it was Sasuke who released the hungry animal within Naruto.
A one that should've never been awaken in a situation just like this.

But it was too late. Naruto was craving an alpha. He was hungry and any alpha would do.
It almost felt like he was on his heat. Desperate, helpless and horny.

Naruto bit his extremely swollen bottom lip while Kakashis traveled down from his jawline to the base of his neck.
He took hold of Kakashis natural white hair, relishing in the feeling.

By the time Kakashi had gotten to Narutos open collarbone, his entire neck was filled with hickeys. Forming from light pink to an almost purple-blue.
Kakashis dark eyes looked up at Naruto and lower his shirt even more, taking in a small nibble from Narutos sun kissed flesh.

Naruto moaned quietly at the end pleasurable feeling. He let go of Kakashis hair, the exact hair he had been tugging at; before his hands began to slide Kakashis light complexion skin.
He shivered at the feeling of Kakashis hands spreading his thighs. Naruto looked down at Kakashi, instantly meeting cloudy lustful eyes.

"Kakashi."
Narutos breathe casted against Kakashis lips.

He squealed when Kakashi suddenly stood, the blanket finally falling to the floor as the hungry alpha kept his hands on Narutos thighs.
Well... squeeze not exactly just hold.

Naruto held onto Kakashi as he walked to his bed, laying Naruto down on the twin bed.
Naruto didn't speak. He couldn't when Kakashi was ripping his shirt off of him and circling his fingers into Narutos pants.

Naruto wrapped his legs around Kakashis arms, suddenly finding himself out of breath and shy.
He shivered and let his eyes flutter close when Kakashis own swollen lips kissed against his stomach.

His grip slowly pushed Narutos pants down. His eyes taking in every sight of Narutos luscious hips, thick thighs and the treat he would devour.

Naruto bit his lip at the cold breeze coming through the window and washing over his naked body.

In just 18 hours Naruto had found himself naked and fueled with lust by two different alphas. One being wildly inappropriate and one being his comfort buddy only minutes before.
Naruto couldn't quite understand how he could do this. He should've stayed at home with Kurama trying to calm him down but at the same time tell him how much of a bitch he was for telling Sasuke such a thing. He should've stayed home and wallowed in self pity before his team came and banged on his door because he had procrastinated to stand in front of Kakashi and Sasuke.

But no, against his better judgement, he went to Kakashis. Now he couldn't stop it. He didn't have the will to stop it.
Naruto wanted to be fucked, to know the pleasures of being fucked and by an alpha he liked. That he's known for his entire life and he's comfortable around.
His horniness had taken over and Naruto wanted to do anything anything to get rid of the growling beast that; for once -wasn't Kurama.

"Kakashi."
His voice was barely audible. He couldn't muster his vocals to be louder or sound less desperate but he was almost pleading for Kakashi to stop teasing him.

He was cold. The petite Uzumaki wanted the heat of his sensei over him. The sensei he liked and had risked his life for.
Quite literally.

Narutos back uncontrollably raised from the bed comforter when he felt Kakashis teeth sink into his inner thigh. The fragile skin being punctured and dripping droplets of blood before Kakashi licked it away.
Naruto whimpered with tears pushing against his long lashes.

That's when Kakashi finally crawled against Narutos body like a predator.
It only took a glance for Naruto to gasp. Somehow Kakashi was even bigger than Sasuke. Not thickness wise but length.
Naruto groaned in pleasure and distaste. He didn't know how he would take Kakashi, he didn't know how any alpha could have the best dicks.

Naruto gasped, loudly, and tried to grab the unrealistic fabric that usually covered Kakashis abdomen. He snapped his eyes shut, mouth stuck open as Kakashi rubbed his cock over Narutos clitoris.
And without warning, he pushed in.

Narutos back arched like a bridge as his toes curled into each other and his knees pressed against Kakashis waist.
Kakashi groaned at the wonderful sensation of Narutos dampened warmth clamped securely around him.

He grabbed Narutos hips, using muscle to keep himself from completely pushing all of his weight onto Naruto.
Both laid for a moment, the feeling almost too great for either to move.

"K-Kakashi." Naruto wrapped his arms around Kakashis neck, shaking at the unfamiliar feeling.
He shivered as Kakashi inhaled his scent. It was stronger and no doubt trying to attract Kakashi further.

He adjusted his grip and thrusted further into Naruto. Naruto moaned, uncontrollably letting any noise he desired to let loose, let loose. It wasn't a matter of control, it just feel too good. He couldn't control himself when Kakashi was railing him as if he wasn't a virgin.

... but still, deep deep down Naruto felt only half full. He wasn't satisfied with only Kakashi.
It felt like he was missing another piece to make him satisfied, to make him full.

And that's when Sasuke flashed through his mind, even if it was momentary and even if it was just his horniness getting the best of him.
He wanted both. He wanted two alphas that fucked him, pleasured him.

Deep down, Naruto knew he was being selfish. Some may even call him a whore.
But two alphas he had allowed to see him vulnerable and naked, he wanted both.