-15-

Kakashi clapped as Sasuke finally walked back down the tree without failure. Sasuke of course shot him a look seeing he didn't need an applause for something that frustratedly took an entire week for him to learn.

"Your next line of duty, going to watch over the bridge builder with Sakura."
"Hn."

As Tazuna had frustratingly stated, a few men were walking off of the bridge as Sasuke arrived and even had the decency to stop him.
That only frustrated the alpha.

"Don't go. We're too close to finishing."
Sasuke rolled his eyes and smacked the man's hand from his chest.
"Does it look like I'm coming to help?"

With that snarky comment, Sasuke passed them and decided to take a seat a few... a lot inches away from Sakura.
To no one's surprise though Sakura had instantly noticed when her Sasuke-kun sat down and practically jumped to sit beside him before clinging onto his arm.

"Hey! You get over here and help!" Tazuna barked at Sasuke.
Sasuke looked across the bridge at him annoyed. "No."
"Your supposed to help! Your pink girlfriend can't do shit!"
"My job is to supervise you. Not to do charity work."

Tazuna growled with the scrunched blue prints in hand.

Kakashi appeared beside Sasuke and turned to him.

"What's the commotion? I leave you alone for half an hour and you start picking fights?"
Sasuke clicked his tongue. "Hn."

Kakashi sighed and looked up at the darkening clouds.

"I don't remember any rain clouds coming in." He murmured, not knowing the seriousness of the thunder clouds beginning to hover over them.

~~**~~

Naruto whimpered as he held onto the wall for support.

Right now it felt as if his stomach was being torn apart but he was hungry and hasn't eaten anything for... however long he's been out.
... Actually.. maybe he had even slept through his entire heat. That would be amazing.

"Inari!"

Naruto looked up from watching his step to see a small boy holding out a spatula to two bandits with terribly taken care of katanas.
A woman was holding the small boys shoulders as he shook furiously.

"Aw look! The kid thinks he can take us on!"
"It's annoying."

With a swift movement, the spatula was cut into wood pieces. Inari squeaked and practically buried into Tsunamis front for safety.

"Not so tough now eh?"
"Stop. Let's just kill the kid and take the woman for ourselves."

Naruto clenched his fists and flashed into the scene. His feet met the taller guys side, sending him into his partner.
He grabbed the katanas about to hit the floor and slashed one through the first guys heart.
He sent the other blade into the partners throat, killing them both in a matter of seconds.

Tsunami screamed, recognizing Naruto as the boy with the terrible injuries. Naruto coughed, already finding his body at its limit.
Even though he tossed the two bandits into the water and shook as he slipped his shoes on.

"Where are the others?"