-14-

Sakura had long completed chakra control training. Sasuke on the other hand, was finding it extremely hard and seeing Narutos condition has barely improved, he can't necessarily think about anything else.

Kakashi still sat on a branch, reading the new book of Icha Icha Paradise, enjoying how the Uchiha can't do something as simple as control his chakra. Though it's no surprise, Sasuke and Naruto both have considerably large chakra receives while Sakura doesn't and that's how she completed the task in just a few hours.

Kakashi glanced up when Sasuke fell back first onto the ground. Sasuke groaned and threw the kunai into the bark in anger.
Kakashi shook his head and jumped down, successfully catching Sasukes attention.

"Come on, it's late and I'm sure Tsunami already has dinner prepared."
Sasuke grunted and jumped into his feet.
"You can start tomorrow, maybe a good nights rest will help."
"Naruto sucking at this with me would help."
"Sasuke do you really think Naruto doesn't know how to climb a tree when he can walk on water? He's mastered chakra control beyond you and have since he was at least 10."
"Keep bragging about your favorite student Kakashi. I'll punch your teeth out by the end of this fucking mission if you really keep at it."
"I'm only saying Sasuke. Naruto coming and training with you would mean that one, his wounds are healed and two, he would be learning a new jutsu and watching you fail at something he thinks is simple."

Kakashi caught Sasukes fist almost casually before opening the door to the bridge builders home.

"Take a shower and get new clothes on. Your muscles will thank you."
Sasuke hn'ed and walked upstairs.

"Your friend has been whining all day while you were gone. He sounds like an annoying lost cat."
"Inari." Tsunami quickly scolded.
Inari crossed his arms and Tazuna ruffled his hat covered hair. Kakashi sighed.
"I think you should be happy he's whining in pain and not down here. Naruto would kick your ass for how your acting and no I'm not trying to be rude, I only know my student."
"If he can't take a few scratches than none of you should be here. You don't know what your getting yourselves into." Inaris snarky voice made it hard for Kakashi to hold back his urge to kick the kid. He did with Naruto but Naruto usually fought back, even if he wasn't as nearly trained as Kakashi, he was still a hard headed kid.

"Scratches huh?" Kakashi leaned back and opened his book. "Guess scratches killed your father too."
Inari clenched his fists and slammed his hands on the table. "My father died a hero!"
"And died with wounds as deep as Narutos... yet you don't see your father here."
Inari shook with anger and sadness. He threw his chair back and ran upstairs, grandpa bear awakening inside Tazuna.

"You didn't have to be that mean."
Kakashi closed his book and crossed his arms. "I'm only here because Naruto begged to keep going seeing this mission got him a free pass from the fox hunt our village holds every year. I am also only here because my student is incredibly injured from protecting me and you. As soon as I know he's well enough to travel, we'll be leaving seeing no shinobi wanting your head was in this job description." Kakashi leaned forward and tapped his book on the table. "When you said this was only an escort and help. You put three Genin in danger and one almost died because you didn't have the courage to speak up to our hokage about your money problem. If you want to play hero against your grandson, talk crap to someone else because I sure as hell ain't listening."

Sasuke walked into Naruto and his room. A towel covering his waist while his upper body was completely visible.
He put on pants and a muscle shirt before laying the towel around the back of his neck.

Naruto whimpered and Sasuke looked over. He walked to Naruto and leaned down.

Narutos pheromone scent was stronger and his sweat had come back. It looked like he was in heat while severely injured.
Sasuke sighed and moved Narutos bangs.

Naruto whined quietly, feeling the cold relief on his forehead. Sasuke moved his hand to pull the blanket down and pulled Narutos shirt up.
He removed the bandages to see the rapid healing he'd only heard a jinchuriki had. Still, the wound was fragile and could break open if he wasn't careful enough.

Sasuke re-applied new bandages and pulled Narutos shirt down again. He went to walk out again but Narutos sudden whimper stopped him.
He sighed and walked back over. He laid down with his arm serving as his pillow while his free hand wrapped around Narutos petite body.

"You're so high maintenance for an injured bitch."