-29-

And so starting the next week, both alphas acted like hungry animals. Naruto had decided the days.
Kakashi: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Sasuke: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
It was fair to say Sasuke had been sour about Naruto not giving him Monday, the first day after Sunday where they had decided was Narutos off day.

It was easy to say Naruto also kinda felt... like a whore. It seemed like a part time job he didn't get payed for after the missions and listening to Sakura squeal about any little thing Sasuke did. Even if it was just breathing,

But after this long week, it was Saturday. Sasukes day and one of their days off. So here Naruto was, somehow in Sasukes room with the alpha railing into him.
Tears welled in his eyes, Sasukes fingers curled in his mouth to keep Naruto from hiding the moans that were hopelessly slipping out. A dark blush was on his whiskered cheeks with his hands tied behind his back.
Naruto had quickly realized Sasuke liked bdsm more than regular, normal sex. He chose right putting Sasuke as Saturday and Kakashi as Monday. He couldn't imagine this rough of sex on the start of a week.

"Ah!!"
Naruto clenched his fists, his mouth closing but quickly opening for another moan to roll from his sore throat.

Sasuke grabbed Narutos waist, pulling him into a sitting position. Narutos knees pushed against the mattress, his feet under Sasukes flexed thighs as he thrusted up with Narutos head thrown back onto his chest. Their bodies were dripping of sex, the sound of sex still relentless in Sasukes empty apartment.
The alpha leaned over, nipping at the shell of Narutos ear and down to his shoulder.
He thrusted up, creating a better friction that made Naruto come once more.
His eyes rolled back, the orgasm a part of one too many. Sasuke took his spare hand and curled two fingers within Narutos sensitive vagina. He shriveled at the feeling.
His thrusts slowed momentarily, matching the pace as he thrusted his fingers through Narutos cooch. But that was only temporary, he quickly began to thrust upward relentlessly once again and Sasukes fingers followed perfectly.

Narutos head spun as a few tears fell from his blue eyes.

By the time Sasuke finally pulled his cock from Narutos ass, he was panting, sweaty, and an over stimulated mess. He could already feel his eyes closing as Sasuke untied his hands and rubbed the indentions that would soon turn into bruises on Narutos wrists.
He stood and pulled Naruto into his arms. Naruto shuddered at the feeling of Sasukes gentle hold. His eyes wouldn't open again as Sasuke put him against the bathtub and turned on the tabs.
Naruto felt the alphas thumb run over his bottom lip before their swollen lips connected.

Sasuke soon put Naruto into the bathtub and climbed in behind him.
"Is the water too hot?"
Naruto shook his head. He could barely tell the difference between hot and cold. It's amusing Sasuke even cares to ask when he was literally fucking Naruto senseless five minutes ago.

The tabs were soon turned off and Naruto felt Sasuke rub his fingers over his goosebumps littered body.

Naruto was always so confused after the sex with Sasuke and Kakashi. One moment either of them are fucking him so good he looses track of time and the next their being so kind and gentle. Making a bath and tending to him like he's a fragile piece of art.
Naruto's rarely ever in his own apartment except to change clothes. This one week felt like a month, Naruto could only imagine what this would turn into if it continued. Would he even remember he paid rent for his own apartment? Or would this coddling stop?

Naruto couldn't remember when Sasuke washed him or clothed him but he found himself waking up in Sasukes bed alone.
Naruto sighed and stayed in the warm covers for a few more minutes before even looking at the clock.

Eight in the morning.

That wasn't terrible for what they had did all day yesterday. Sitting up, Naruto touched his sore back but let it be. He pulled back his blonde hair with his fingers and looked around.
The room was as bland as always. Only if people knew what happened in this bland room.