#2- Finding Out

(A/N: Thanks to everyone that has voted and commented so far i love you all ❤️....P.S KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING PLEASE..... Dedicated to Lstandsforlove for being the first to comment)

Liam:

The timer on your phone was taking forever to get through two minutes that would determine if you were going to be parents. You were sitting on the edge of the bathtub in your shared bathroom staring at multiple pregnancy tests that lined the edge of the bathtub.

Your relationship with Liam was going on 5 years now and was stronger then ever. You had met Liam during the X factor when Simon Cowell approached you to be One Direction's Lawyer. At the beginning of your working relationship with one direction you kept brushing Liam off when he asked you on dates. You didn't want to mix work relationships and your personal life. After a few months of spending time with Liam as working friends you started to develop feelings for him you never thought you would. After a while it got to much knowing from past relationships, a working relationship would never work. You decided to part ways with one direction as their lawyer. As you were about to meet with Simon Cowell to tell him your decision you ran bang straight into Liam. Straight away he new there was something up and he questioned you why you were so flustered. You could never tell a lie so you blurted it out "I'm quitting as one direction's lawyer." Liam looked at you like you had grown two heads and started to ramble why you couldn't quite. You edged closer to Liam and decided to shut him up with a slow passionate kiss. Once you both pulled away Liam just stood there with his mouth open like a fish out of water. "Tha...t was ummm...." You could tell he was lost for words and didn't expect you to kiss him after rejecting him for so long. Once you both calmed down from your heated kiss you explained why you were quitting. Multiple dates later Liam asks you to be his girlfriend. Years went by and yours and Liam relationship got stronger and stronger. On your third year anniversary Liam proposed and roughly a year later you got married. 6 months after your honeymoon you found out you were pregnant. About a month later you woke up in a pool of blood. "Li," you whimpered trying to wake him up. After a while his eyes flutter open. The scene before him made his stomach flip. He didn't know what to say or do; you lost the baby, there was know questioning it. He quickly sat up beside you, taking your trembling hands. After you got cleaned up and got check out with the doctor you and Liam decided that maybe it just wasn't the right time to have a baby with one direction's career at its peek. You both agreed you would try again in the future.

"Oh my god!" you screamed as the timer to you phone buzzed. You glanced down at the multiple tests and your biggest fear was confirmed. The pink plus sign grew blurry as your eyes filled with tears. All your worries and fears of mascaraing again were coming back. As the front door opened downstairs, you shot to your feet and shoved all the tests into the cabinet below the sink while you wiped away the tears. You walked downstairs and when Liam saw you, he was instantly concerned. "What's wrong, Y/N?" you shook your head, not willing to respond without breaking down into a fit of sobs.

 "What's wrong, Y/N?" you shook your head, not willing to respond without breaking down into a fit of sobs

Louis:

You were sat on the couch trying your hardest not to cry but you just couldn't, nothing like this had ever happened to you and Louis before, you had never argued to point that he left because you always some how work it out. Plus you never really cared about Louis smart ass comments before but lately he has been getting on your nerve. After coming home from the restaurant you couldn't help but ignore Louis for his behaviour at the restaurant. How could he just blurt out that your breasts have gotten bigger in front of all your friends. You were already so insecure about your body lately and Louis's comments about your breasts just made it worse. It wasn't easy being Louis Tomlinson's wife with always being followed by pap's and countless stories being published about you in the media. At times it became hard and your insecurities got the best of you. You groaned and rested your head in your hands not knowing what to do. You had a killer headache, your boobs were aching and not to mention the things that were running through your head about the possibility of you being pregnant.