#Authors Note 2- Hey Guys!

Hey Guys,

So this is not an update but I wanted to say something real quick (Don't Kill Me)

I'm sorry I haven't updated this week I've been working everyday and I probably won't be updating until around about the 23rd/24th of August as I will be on holidays for my birthday from the 16th to the 22nd.

Anyway I love you all for reading this series. I know I've said this probably a hundred times but I can't believe so many people have read my series already. I never expected to get 30 something thousand reads. I really do hope you enjoying it as much as I like writing it.

I also have a 5sos pregnancy series. It's not much different to the one direction pregnancy series. The only thing that is different is the boys names and a few details. It is pretty much the same as this book but changed into a 5sos version.
If anyone is interested go check it out. It would mean a lot.

If it doesn't get many more reads I'll probably delete it as it not getting as much reads as this series.

Also last chance for you guys to submit baby names. If you have any ideas for baby names comment below. I have tallied up all the baby names and the most popular names will be chosen from authors note 1 and 2.

Anyway I wanna get to know you a little more! So feel free to answer the questions below.

1) Favourite band/singer other then 1D?

2) Have you been to a concert and who?

3)Favourite concert you have been too?

4) Favourite fan-fictions?

5) One singer/band you would love to see in concert?

6) Favourite 1d song?

My favourite singers and bands other then 1d are Bastille, The Script, Ed Sheehan, Sam Smith, Justin Timberlake, The 1975, Little Mix, Kodaline, Imagine Dragons and Onrepublic. I've been to way to many concerts. I have an addiction to seeing live music. By far my top 3 favourite concerts I have been to have to be Sam Smith, Justin Timberlake and Jessie J. No wait that's to hard to choose because 1d and Beyoncé were just as amazing as well. Favourite fan fiction would have to be Fanboy even though the author deleted her account. It was the best Narry fan-fiction I have ever read. I would love to see imagine dragons and Little Mix live as it would tick of my list of seeing all my favourite artists. I have a few favourite 1d songs such as where do broken hearts go, spaces, over again, don't forget where you belong and more than this.

P.S. If you guys want me to read any of your stories just message me the link and i will have a read.

And also I'm Sorry updates have become slow. Life has become hectic with work, Uni and other stuff but I hope I can get back on track with updating when I get back from my trip.

Again thanks for all the reads and I can't wait to write the next update for you guys!