#29- He Misses An Ultrasound (ZAYN ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update as always!!!

Another Update!!!!!

Love you all

P.S Please comment and Vote!)

Zayn

You and Zayn had broken up a little over 2 weeks ago. You had gotten into a big fight over Gigi. He was always out getting drunk or getting into fights or with Gigi. He never had anytime for you and your unborn child.

You really did miss him a lot but if Zayn didn't pick up his act and start caring about you and his child. He wouldn't be seeing his kid. He never seemed to care anymore. So why should you give him the right to see his child when she is born.

You were sick of crying and being cooped up at home so you went out with your best friend for a girl's night out. You thought this would take you mind of everything that was going on with Zayn. But as soon as you walk into the overly packed restaurant you spot Zayn and Gigi

We don't have to stay here." Your friend said looking at you worriedly as you stood in shock.

"No it's fine. I need to be civil if we are going to co parent our child together. I need to be the mature adult here," You said trying to be strong for your daughter who needed two parents that wouldn't constantly be at each other's throat. You had to man up and face Zayn.

"Then please don't sit here all night staring at him," she said noticing how you kept looking over at Zayn and Gigi as you waited for your table to be ready.

"I'm not ok. I just miss him but at the same time I want to punch him in the face for what he has done to us" You said as you walked over to your table that happened to be way to close to Zayn and Gigi's. Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

You were trying to eat with your best friend but you couldn't help yourself from looking over at Zayn. You hoped that he wouldn't notice you so you could have nice night out with your best friend without causing another argument.

But you couldn't handle it. It was to hard to watch how in love he was with Gigi. He couldn't really care about you and his unborn child If he cheated.

You were still so cut up over Zayn. You were still in love with the bastard who broke your heart into a thousand tiny pieces. It was still so early in the break up that it still broke your heart every time you saw Zayn and Gigi together!

A tear slip down your check as franticly got up from your table. You were to busy in your own thoughts to notice that you had ran bang straight into someone as you tried to bolt from the restaurant.

"I'm so sorry you try to apologise." But as soon as you look up you slap Zayn in the face. The restaurant goes silent as you continue to try an exit the packed restaurant tears steaming down your face as you try navigate your way back outside. You could hardly breathe as you sit on the side of road trying to catch your breath. You felt hot and dizzy.

"Y/N can here me."

"Zayn I think you need to leave. You've done enough." You could here you best friend trying to get Zayn to leave. You just wanted to get up and yell at Zayn but you had no strength. You had no strength to even open you eyes or talk.

"She's carrying my child. I have every right to be here."

A few hours later, you woke up to someone holding your hand and softly sniffling. Looking over you catch your best friend 

"Your/Best fiends/Name?" you whispered, still groggy from all the drugs. Her head shot up and you were met with bloodshot eyes.

"Y/N... Oh my god you're awake." A sad smile spread over her lips as she leaned forward to hug you.

"Is the baby okay?" you asked generally afraid of the answer. You wouldn't be able to cope if the baby wasn't ok!

"You are both ok! Except the doctor said you are under way to much stress." Your head fell when you heard the words coming from her mouth. You knew you were stressed but this much stress wasn't good for you or your unborn child and Zayn was the main reason for it.

"Babe, I'm just so glad you're okay but I think you and Zayn need to talk or you need to stop seeing him until your baby girl is born." You sigh trying not to get upset but Zayn was a big part of why you were so stressed and you didn't know what to do. You were so heartbroken because you stilled loved Zayn and you didn't know how you were going to see him with Gigi all the time. You didn't want her anywhere near you or your child. You just couldn't deal with all this drama. Why couldn't you have simple life? Where your baby daddy loved you and your child.

"He's in the waiting room. He begged me to see you but I told him no and they asked if the father wanted to be in room when they did the ultrasound but I told them that you more than likely wouldn't want him in the room. So I stayed with you during the ultrasound." You sighed trying to figure what you were going to do. Why is your life so stressful when you needed no stress.

You wanted to be civil with Zayn but it had only been 2 weeks and you hadn't had time to process the break up and to figure out what you were going to do when your daughter was born. You needed time and space away from Zayn.

"Y/B/N! Can you tell Zayn to leave? I need time to think." You said trying not to get upset. All you want was for a stress free environment for you and your baby girl.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 30 Votes and 15 Comments