#7- First Ultrasound

(A/N: Unedited update but thank you so much for the 2k reads ❤️....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to LouLouTommo23)

Liam:

You and Liam were praying everything would be ok. You were both just hoping nothing was wrong with your unborn child, as you were still a little fragile from your first miscarriage early in your first pregnancy. You were getting there day by day and it helped that you had passed the point of your previous loss making you feel like your baby had a chance at life. But you knew Liam was nervous and you were a little too.

This was the first time you and Liam would see your child. The first time you've ever had a sonogram. It was the first time you had been this far along in your pregnancy without loosing the baby. The previous pregnancy you had lost your baby at only 9 weeks and it was to early for an ultrasound. So you were both nervous and excited at the same time.

"Oh gosh. I'm nervous." Liam repeatedly said over and over as you sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office. Waiting for your name to be called any minute now.

"Liam, please calm down. You're making me more nervous. I'm sure we have nothing to worry about and the baby will be just fine. It's not like I'm in labour babe." You said trying to soothe your panicking husband, even though you knew it should be the other way around. You were just a little more calm on the outside then Liam.

"I can only imagine how you're going to be when I actually do go into labour." You chuckle but Liam wasn't going to ease up on his nerves until he new the baby was 100% healthy.

"What if the baby isn't ok and something's wrong?" he whimpers, looking over at you.

"Don't say that...Don't." you whisper, getting up and engulfing him in a hug. He had been your rock for so long you had to just comfort him and reassure him that everything would be ok. But you didn't know if it would be but you just had to keep strong as Liam hardly ever broke down.

Just as you were about to sit back down the doctor calls your name.

"Sorry for the wait. Let's see how your baby is doing." She smiles, knowing this was a delicate subject for you both. Liam stood beside you while you lay back on the bed and gripped his hand tightly as you pulled up your shirt waiting for the picture to pop up on the screen. Liam was bouncing on the balls of his feet as he watched the doctor move the wand over you're belly.

"Here's your baby and your moving right along perfectly for twelve weeks." She grinned and Liam's eyes widened as he took a look at your child. You bit your lip and she moved the wand around showing different views of your baby. He leans down and wipes your tears away, pecking your lips.

"I told you everything would be fine, Mother instinct." He chuckles smiling at you through his tears.

"Are we ready for the heart beat?" She asked.

You look up to Liam again who's nodding his head. She switched on the machine and the sound of you're baby's heartbeat fills the room. Liam's cheeks are soaked with tears as he leans down pressing a gentle kiss on your lips as you try to wipe your own tears.

Thank you so much, Y/N," He whispered to you.

"Heartbeat is strong and every thing looks perfect." She assures you both that everything is going as planned and you had nothing to worry about. You were just both over the moon knowing you child was ok.

"So would you guys like some pictures?" she asked. "I can't wait to show everyone." Liam grins wiping the remaining tears from his eyes. "I love you so much Li" You smile as she hands you the photos. "I love you more baby"