#6- Morning Sickness

(A/N: Unedited update ❤️....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to Hazconteur)

Liam:

As soon as you woke up, you felt a wave of nausea hit you.

"Shit!" you exclaimed as you ran straight for the bathroom across from your bedroom. Waking Liam in the process.

You emptied out the contents of your stomach as Liam ran in after you. He gently grabbed your hair and began rubbing circles into your back, "I'm so sorry baby you have to go through this most days..." he sighed as you puked a bit more into the toilet. You hadn't been suffering from much morning sickness at first but as soon as you started worrying you would have a miscarriage again you started to feel sick a lot. Lately it had been the worst you had experienced never knowing when it would happen making you cautious that you were always close to bathroom when you did venture outside your home.

"Don't worry Li, I guess it's just something I have to deal with for only the first trimester hopefully," you said while Liam helped you up off the floor and to the sink to brush your teeth.

You rested your hands on your flat stomach chuckling to yourself as you sat on the sofa, "I'd really love if you stopped making mommy puke every day especially in the mornings, Mommy likes to sleep in not wake up at a quarter past 5," you said looking down at your hands that lay on your stomach, making Liam smile. You had been getting use to being pregnant now and the idea of having miscarriage was still in the back of your mind but you were little happier since you were past the point of your previous loss. "Me too!" Liam laughed moving closer to you on the sofa as he placed one of his huge hands on top of yours on your belly. He gazed into your eyes, "Love you, sweet heart" he smiles at you. "Love you to babe," you softly replied as he kissed you on the lips. "So how does some breakfast sound? Or is that a not a good idea?" he asked while furrowing his eyebrows. "Are you kidding me? I'm starving! " You laughed as Liam grabbed your hand and led you into the kitchen to start breakfast.

 "Are you kidding me? I'm starving! " You laughed as Liam grabbed your hand and led you into the kitchen to start breakfast

Louis:

Your morning sickness was so bad that some days you'd get going for a good hour or two and today was no different.

"I can't take this anymore. I've been at it for two hours!" you grumble miserably with your head once again in the toilet bowl. Louis sits on the edge of the bathtub sympathy written all over his face.

"If you think this is bad, wait till you're in labor," Louis points out unhelpfully. Him and his smartass comments will be the death of you.

"I'm going to throw up on you next time if you don't watch your mouth," you warn.

You finally flushed the toilet, closed the lid, took a seat on top, and pressed the wet washcloth to your forehead that Louis had got for you.

He stood up from the edge of the bath tube and bent down and kissed your belly, "are you making your mommy sick?" he chuckled and looked up at you. A smile formed on you face.