#27- He Finds Out He Has To Go On Tour/He Leaves For Tour (LOUIS ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update!!!

Thank you for being patient again!!!!

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE............. Dedicated to @alliestyles_ )

Louis:

Sleep was a rare thing to get in the Tomlinson household and it was just going to get worse in 3 short months. With you being five months pregnant and also having an energetic puppy, you cherished the mornings where you could sleep in without interruptions. You loved your family but the lack of sleep and being pregnant don't mix that well.

This morning was not one of those glorious days. You were woken up by a small bark.

You and Louis both groaned annoyed not wanting to get up and attend to your cute little puppy.

Louis turned around from where he was cuddled on his side against you and preceded to sit up in bed looking over at the little energetic puppy on the floor that continued to bark.

"Pepper, what is it bud," Louis managed to croak out, raspy voice still laced with sleep.

Pepper continued to bark until Louis got out of bed. Louis knew he wasn't going to get an answer from the puppy but he still like to ask.

Louis looked over at you gesturing you to go back to sleep as he grabbed the puppy and walked down stairs.

___________________________________________________________

You woke again to the heartwarming sight of Louis rubbing and talking to your bump.

He was so loving and careful, and you knew he would be the best dad in the world.

You watched with the warmest smile and a hand lightly rubbing where one of the boys was kicking away.

Your heart exploded at moments like these. Your boys were your whole world and you felt so lucky to have them.

Your grin widened when Louis caught you staring at him, a light blush kissing his cheeks at the intensity of your gaze.

"How are all my babies feeling this morning?" Louis mumbled against your belly.

"We're all doing good, they let me sleep for once so they must have gotten lots of sleep too. They've been kicking a lot this morning though," Your replied. As if on cue, both boys let their presence be known and started to kick.

"I swear these boys are going to pop out being footie stars, Lou. Their kicks are so strong. Definitely your children."

Louis grinned at how loved these little boys were already. They were definitely going to be spoiled rotten; they already had everyone wrapped around their tiny fingers.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world, is what I am. I've got the best wife in the world and two little guys on the way. Couldn't ask for much more, babe. I just don't want to leave you alone while I'm on tour. I'm going to miss you four like crazy"

You could feel the tears start to roll down your cheeks. You only had a few more hours with Louis and you really didn't want to spend them crying.

But every time he leaves for tour you become an emotional wreck and now that your pregnant you knew it was going to be so much worse.

You didn't want to go to the airport where people would see you bawling your eyes out so you and Louis said your goodbyes at home.

Leading up to the day he was leaving, you spent every minute you could together.

Now that the day had arrived, you were sure that you were going to go mental for the next 3 months without Louis being around. You thought you had prepared yourself for this day but it was never easy seeing a love one leave for so long.

You and Louis decided to just lay in bed all day talking and watching movies trying to just forget about Louis leaving in a couple of hours but the time came for Louis to leave for 3 months and you were so emotional.

"Louis are you forgetting something?" you laughed, walking into your bedroom carrying his phone and keys. He laughed slightly, taking them from your grasp and throwing the keys into his suitcase and placing his phone in his back pocket.

You sighed looking up at Louis as you sat on the end of your bed.

You had been going out with Louis for almost five years now but him leaving for tour didn't get any easier and especially not now that you were pregnant.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to the airport?" he asked quietly, crouching down in front of you. You nodded try to keep you emotions at bay.

"I don't want all your fans seeing me like this and I don't really want to be in such a crowed place alone and pregnant" You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you" He smiled sadly, kissing your nose

"I'll miss you too. Probably more than you'll miss me. Call me if you need me. I will answer no matter what time it is," he said as you stood embracing in the middle of your master bedroom.

"I'll be fine" He shook his head "I don't like leaving you here alone. Anything could happen and especially when you're nearly 6 months pregnant" You smiled and pecked his lips softly again.

"I'll be fine. Besides, I have little pepper to keep me company"

"Don't let him replace me," he laughed.

"No one can replace you," you said quietly.

But your moment with Louis was cut short as you heard the beeping of a horn, indicating that it was time for him to go.

You stood up, throwing yourself into his arms and kissing him.

You felt him kiss you back and the tears began to form.

When he noticed you were crying he pulled away and hugged you tightly "Don't cry" he begged.

"You know I can't stand to see you cry" You faintly heard another round of beeps indicating that it was time for him to get a move on and leave.

"I gotta go," he mumbled, pulling back to look into your eyes. You cried harder as he brought your lips together kissing you again.

"I love you. Don't forget it," he whispered

"I'd better go" You nodded and let go of him. He picked up his suitcases and you followed him to the front door. He put his suit cases into the boot of the car and turned to you and opened his arms for you to snuggle into. He pecked your forehead and crouched down to kiss both sides of your swollen belly. 

"Love you three so much. Can't wait to come home and meet these rug rats," He whispered as he got into the car and drove off leaving you standing on your front door steep.

You really couldn't wait for Louis to return.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 50 Votes and 15 Comments