#9- Telling His/Your Family

(A/N: Surprise an unedited update! I decided to update on my phone since I reached over 300 votes and 3k reads. Sorry the preference isn't that great but Thank you guys and I will hopefully try an update on Sunday. ❤️....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to theameliapayne)

Liam:

You and Liam found out you were pregnant just over 2 months ago. You were a little over thirteen weeks pregnant when you both decided to tell Liam's family. You had told your parents after you had confessed you were pregnant to Liam. They were both over the moon making you happy to have your parents support.

You and Liam were supposed to be waiting to after your 12-week scan to tell everyone but that didn't go to plan with Liam so excited to tell everyone. You and Liam told the boy's weeks before you wanted to. Liam begged you if he could tell his family since you had already told yours but you were nervous with the previous miscarriage at the back of your mind. You didn't want everyone's pity if you were to have another miscarriage. After breaking down in a fit of sobs and having a panic attack Liam agreed to wait until after the 12 week scan to tell his family and the rest of his friends. After Liam apologised a thousand times you assured him it was fine.

4 weeks later the doctor assured you both that everything was going as planned and you had nothing to worry about. You were just both over the moon knowing your baby was ok. You both decided to travel up to Wolverhampton 5 days after your scan to tell his parents and sisters that they were going to be grandparents and aunties. You were so nervous on the drive up to his parent's house you couldn't stop fidgeting in your seat and Liam noticed leaning over and resting his hand on your knee.

"Please baby stop bouncing your knee up and down. It's not helping with my nerves. I'm about to tell my parents there going to be grandparents and It's been killing me having to keep this all a huge secret and now I'm really worried there going to be disappointed that I didn't tell them earlier since we already told your parents, " He whispered trying to stay as calm as possible while he continued to drive. You could tell he was just as nervous to tell his parents as you were. He was excited all day and had been dying to tell them since you found out you were pregnant but the closer you got to his child hood home the more nervous both you got. You felt a little upset that Liam was still a bit pissed off that he couldn't tell his parents earlier but you were just being cautious.

After another hour of driving you and Liam walked up the gravel driveway to his parent's house hand in hand. Liam knocked on the door waiting for someone to open the door to greet you both. Your hand was securely in Liam's as the door swung open his mother stood with a huge grin on her face seeing her boy. Liam hadn't been able to see his family in quite a while and you were just happy he was getting some quality time to spend with them after a massive 2 years of touring.

Liam led you inside as you both greeted his mother, father and sisters as he grinned at you showing how excited he was to finally be able to tell his parents and sisters about baby Payne. Things carried on casually as usual as you talked about what's been going on in each other lives over the past couple of years.

Liam grinned down at you before looking back at his parents and sister as you sat on the sofa in the living room. You knew he just wanted to tell them but he was waiting for the perfect time to bring it up but he was having no luck with his family eager to know how on the road again tour went. After a good hour of catching up Karen decides to open a bottle of wine, you politely decline yours smiling at Liam in the process, which doesn't go unnoticed.

"Honey you love a good glass of wine. Are you sure you don't want a small glass. It's not like you have to drive home?"

"Well there's something Liam and I have to tell you and the reason why we came to visit" You quickly cut to the chase as Liam grinned at you ready to announce your pregnancy to his family.