#22-First Kick

(A/N: YAY Finally An Update (unedited)!!! I'm so so sorry it took so long but anyway I really hope you enjoy the preference.

And Thanks for being so patient. Hopefully soon i will be updating once a week on sundays.

I love you all and can't wait to continue writing for you guys.

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.............Dedicated to Fireeproof for her sweet DM.)

Liam:

You were stood in the kitchen cooking dinner while Liam and Louis were sitting in the music room writing tunes for the next album.

You were standing at the kitchen counter chopping vegetables for dinner when you felt the baby move around. You thought nothing of it since the baby had been moving around a lot since you had hit 16 weeks pregnant. All you could feel was a fluttering sensation like you had butterflies in your tummy.

You were yet to feel your baby kick but the doctor said it could happen anytime now as you had just hit 24 weeks pregnant. The doctor had discussed with you in your last ultrasound appointment that you might not feel your baby move until closer to 25 weeks. So Liam and you were both anxious to feel your baby's first kicks.

You new Liam was so excited to feel the baby move each night since you had hit 22 weeks pregnant he would glue his hands to your tummy and talk nonsense to your baby boy. All he wanted was to feel your baby kick. He really didn't want to miss it.

It was so cute watching Liam interact with your belly as he tried to get your baby boy to respond with a kick. You couldn't wait for your boys to finally meet and watch them interact together.

As you continued to cook dinner you couldn't help but chuckle as you remembered back to last night when Liam got upset that you baby boy hadn't kick yet.

Flashback

"Hi baby boy, I cant believe how big your getting. It feels like yesterday that your mummy was telling me about you," He said quietly to your tummy, as you laid back on your bed with your shirt rolled up exposing your 5 month baby bump.

"I really can't wait to feel you kick little man. Can you kick for daddy?" Liam says talking to your belly again. You let out a quiet laugh as Liam looks up at you with a questioning look.

"Li the baby's not gonna move when you ask him to move."

"Y/N, I'm trying everything here! I just really want to feel him move but nothing's working," he sighs pulling down your shirt as he moves up the bed to cuddle next to you.

"Babe you heard what the doctor said. The baby might not kick until I hit 25 weeks. These things take time! We have to be patient and wait for when he's ready."

"But it's not fare! You get our baby boy for 9 months and I have to wait until he is born. All I'm asking is for him to kick. I just want to bond with my son." He huffs out rolling over and facing his back to you.

You chuckle as you scot closer to Liam kissing the back of his neck. "Baby, don't be upset! I'm sure you'll feel him kick soon. He knows how much you love him already. Every time you talk he moves around like crazy. He already knows who you are by the sound of your voice so don't be upset."

You here the music turn on upstairs making you jump back to reality and finish preparing dinner for the boys.

30 minutes later you gently place your hands on your baby bump as you walk up the stairs into the music room to tell the boys that dinner is ready. You lean against the door watching Liam and Louis dance around acting like the idiots they are when you feel a slight pain in the lower region of your stomach making you jolt forward.