#16- Mood Swings

(A/N: Unedited Update!!! Sorry this took so long had writers block. Hope you like this update...P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to court_ney1126)

Liam:

You acted like a HUGE jerk just this morning. Liam didn't have to be in the studio until 11am. You on the other hand had to be up no later than 7:30am for you to get to work on time. Instead of Liam staying in bed another almost 3 hours, he decided to get up and make you breakfast while you got dressed. He got up, made you breakfast and even made sure you had lunch and snacks for the day.

You finally dragged yourself out of bed 15 minutes later then normal, as you didn't have to make yourself breakfast or lunch. As you pass Liam in the bedroom to go the shower, He says "You need gas/petrol in your car".

Well this just made you tick. You were furious!

You proceeded to yell and let him know just how ridiculous you thought it was that he didn't make sure your car had petrol/gas when he was driving your car yesterday.

You were so mad because now that Liam didn't think to get you petrol/gas you were going to be late for work. You knew why you never let Liam drive your car. He never filled the car up with any damn petrol/gas. After you ate breakfast in silence you snatched you lunch from the kitchen bench and stormed out of the house.

Liam tried to stop you as you stormed out of the house because he didn't want you to leave mad but you pulled your arm away and just kept going without one word. As you drove off you looked back and saw him slowly walk back in to the house with his head hung low.

On your way to work you started thinking, what if something happens to one of you and that is the last interaction that you had with each other. If something happened to him that image of him walking back inside with his head down would never leave you. You just couldn't help but to burst into tears. You were angry with yourself that you didn't apologize to Liam before you left. You really didn't know how to control your damn hormones. They were just so out of control.

You were so blessed to have such an amazing man. You decided to ring him and apologize for being such a jerk.

"Hello"

"Baby I'm so sorry I got upset about you not getting petrol/gas. It my hormones they are acting crazy."

"Oh, babe, it's ok," he comforts you as you pull into the gas/petrol station.

No, it's not. It's not ok. I hate that I turn into a blubbering idiot at the drop of a hat. Over nothing!" you insist, growing frustrated.

"It's all just part of the process, I guess," Liam reminds you unhelpfully.

"It just sucks. I feel so out of control over my own emotions. And I feel like it must be so annoying to you. I know I'm annoyed with myself," you mutter.

"I'm not annoyed. I know you can't help it and I know that this isn't you."

"It still sucks." Liam laughs

"I love you"

"I love you too! Just don't bite anyone's head off at work." As you hang up the phone you laugh. You were just so lucky to have a loving husband that understands you and your moods.

Louis:

One day, you're sitting at the office going about your work and everything is fine. The next, you're sitting under a pile of tissues bawling over a video you just watched of a cat playing with a dog. And now you're screaming at your poor husband because he left his washing all over the bathroom floor.