#28- Skype (HARRY ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update!!!

IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF ANYONE WILL READ THIS  BUT HERES AN UPDATE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I REALLY DO WANT TO START WRITING AND FINISHING THIS PREGNANCY SERIES. I KNOW I SAY THAT A LOT. BUT HOPEFULLY I CAN! I'M SORRY THIS IS ONLY HARRY'S WANT TO HAVE THE REST UP BY NEXT WEEK!

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE )

Harry

You were sitting on your bed, on your computer finishing up the last bit of work you had to do for your boss before you could start your weekend and finally relax.

You weren't feeling your best today so you decided to work from home. Your hair was pushed up into a scruffy bun, you were in sweats and one of Harry's t-shirts, you also had no make up on and you had no colour in your cheeks. You had been feeling like crap for the last couple of days and you didn't know why.

You looked like a ghost!

You were just about done with the last report, when you heard your phone beep twice indicating you had a message from someone. You sighed hoping it wasn't work because all you wanted to do was curl up in a ball and fall asleep. You didn't even have the energy to reach over and get your phone. Your boss had you doing everything lately. He even had you doing his work, while he was away on holidays. You couldn't wait for a couple of months when you could go on maternity leave.

"Hey baby, can we Skype now" you sighed in relief! You quickly messaged Harry back and opened Skype waiting for you boyfriend to appear on the screen.

"Hey " you said

"Hey Baby" Harry said his face popping up on the screen.

"Aww baby you look awful! Are you feeling ok" Harry said

"Haven't been feeling the best for a few days now. Have been meaning to call the doctor but just haven't had the energy to do so and I've been way to busy at work to even think about anything but work." You sighed

"Babe you really need to stop overdoing it! What have I told you about working yourself into the ground? You're pregnant and need to take better care of yourself and our little girl. If you like I could have my mum or Gemma come down and look after you for a bit. I also think I need to have a word with this boss of yours. Doesn't he know your like 6 months pregnant."

"Know its fine! I'm going to talk to him after I get of the phone and If your mum or sister aren't busy I would love the company its been lonely in this big house by myself." You sigh for the 100th time.

"You better because I will call him and have a word because look at you. Have you been sleeping at all." He said sternly.

"A little but works not only the reason I haven't been sleeping you know its not easy sleeping in a big bed alone and being 6 months pregnant doesn't help either. I miss you and so does cupcake. She misses you singing and talking to her every night."

"Aww Babe I miss you both so badly! Can't wait till I Can come home and be with you both. Love the pyjamas by the way" he laughed.

You look down remembering you were in one of his t-shirts and boxer shorts. You blushed looking down at your stomach.

"Can't believe how much you have grown as well in the last couple of weeks." He says looking at your swollen belly.

"I know it feels like my belly just popped over night."

"Hey Harry, do you want to - oh sorry," Niall stopped as he walked into the hotel room interrupting your conversation with Harry.

"It's fine Ni! I was just finishing my Skype call with Y/N. Give me a second." Harry said trying to get rid of Niall so he could finish talking to you.

"Hey baby I better get going need to get ready for tonights show and you really need to get some rest. I also will let you know if Gem or my mum can come over and look after you for a bit and take you to see the doctor."

"I don't want you to go! Love hearing your voice and so does our princess. I just miss you so much. I don't know how long I can take you being away." You said as tears rolled down your face.

"Baby don't cry ill be home before you know it and we will be welcoming our baby girl into the world. Just think about that! Also Listen for the door tomorrow I have surprise for you. Its on its way as we speak. Love you!"

"Love you too! Can't wait till you get home." You sighed closing your laptop and laying down closing your eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

You just couldn't wait for Harry to come home. You missed him so much and Skype calls weren't enough.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 20 Votes and 10 Comments