#15- Starting to show (His/Your POV)

(A/N: Unedited Update!!! Sorry this took so long. Was supposed to update this morning but got distracted watching the billboard music awards and The late late show with James Cordon. Hope you like this update...P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to sprinkle_of_roses )

Liam (Your POV):

Liam had just arrived home but couldn't find you anywhere. His eyebrows furrowed at the sound of TV in the living room. It wasn't like you to go out and leave the TV on plus you would have called him or left him a note if you were going out anywhere.

He tried calling out to you as he came through the door of the living room, but there was no response.

"Y/N?" He asked again in confusion as he placed his keys and phone on the table in the living room.

He took one look around the living room again and proceeded to the kitchen but you were nowhere to be seen.

So he decided to take a look back towards the stairs in hope of seeing a light on, but nothing. The whole house seemed to be pitch black. He decided to check upstairs in your bedroom but you weren't there either.

After about 10 minutes he decided it was about time he called you. He descended the stairs and grabbed his phone. As he was about to pick up his phone to call you. A little snore was heard, making Liam's eyebrows rise as he glanced around the living room trying to find you. A smile landed on his lips as he realized what it was. You were curled up on the sofa fast a sleep.

Since you found out you were pregnant you've been having a hard time keeping awake until Liam came home from the studio, it wasn't even past 10 and you were already out cold.

Liam approached the sofa as you slept taking the remote from your hand. He lifted your legs and took a seat next to you. He started to flick thru the channels when you started to stir in your sleep, making Liam look back down at you. His eyebrows furrowed as he noticed how your stomach was really bloated.

He pushed your shirt up showing your bloated stomach. He eyes widening as he ran his fingers across your abdomen.

"OMG!" He whispered shaking you awake.

"Y/N, wake up I gotta show you something." Your eyes started to blink open.

"What's going on?" You questioned as he let go of you.

"Look! You have a bump!" He almost yelled in joy, making you sit up.

"I know Li. Did you really have to wake me up. I know your excited but I was sleeping." You chuckled at how excited he was. You were surprised he hadn't noticed before.

"How haven't I noticed that yet?" Liam said in disbelief, his fingers brushing over it again.

"I guess I have grown in the last week." You mumbled tiredly.

"This is so crazy." He smiled, giving you a warm smile before he started to plant kisses around your stomach making you chuckle as you watched him in awe. He was so happy to become a dad. You really couldn't wait to see him with your child.

You just had to wait 5 long months.