#Authors Note 3- Hi Guys!!

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry this is not an update but I wanted to say something real quick (Please Don't Kill Me)

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a gazillion years. I've been busy traveling, working and I just finished Uni. I promise I'm going to start updating as soon as I get back from my travels this month. I'm hoping I can get the next chapter up by the week of the 11th of January. I miss writing and I really want to finish this book for you guys.

Anyway I love you all for reading this series. I know I've said this probably a hundred times but I can't believe so many people have read my series already. I never expected to get 70 something thousand reads. I really do hope you enjoying it as much as I like writing it.

Anyway I wanna get to know you a little more! So feel free to answer the questions below.

1) Favourite tv show?

2) Favourite place you have travelled?

3) One place you want to travel too?

4) Favourite season (Summer, Winter, Autumn (Fall), Spring)

5) What you want to do for a job?

6) Favourite Movie?

*My favourite tv show? Well this is hard one it would have to be either Grey's anatomy, One tree hill or OC.

*Favourite place I've have travelled would have to be New York. I'm so in love with the city and if I could I would live there.

*I have so many places that I want to travel that I have yet to tick of my bucket list. But the two places I really want to see are England or Holland. I just really want to see all my extended family and too meet the rest of my family that I haven't meet yet.

*My favourite season would have to be spring because it's not too hot or cold.

*Well I'm currently working in an Arena. I have two different jobs at the arena. The first one is helping with the VIP events. I help set up and run meet and greets for artists. I also help with running sound checks and before concert VIP events for quests. The second part of my jobs is an usher. I mostly just usher people two there seats but the perks of this job is getting to watch so many live events for free.

* My favourite movie would have to be the blindside. But my favourite concert film would have to be This is us.

P.S. If you guys want me to read any of your stories just message me the link and i will have a read.

And also I'm Sorry updates have become no existent for a while . Life has become hectic with work  and other stuff had happened but I hope I can get back on track with updating when I get back from my trip on the 10th of January. So I should have a chapter up by the week of the 11th of January.

Again thanks for all the reads and I can't wait to write the next update for you guys!