#13- Sick/Hurt Part 1

(A/N: Unedited Update!!! Sorry this took so long. Hopefully i will update again this week sometime....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to dianemartinez_12 for her sweet comment on preference 12)

Liam:

Liam was focused on the road when you started to feel nauseous again. You groaned as you leaned your forehead on the cool window. Liam looked over at you worriedly trying his best to focus on the road. You started to feel ill this morning but you brushed it off as morning sickness. But you were wrong. You weren't sure what you had but you knew 2 hours into the drive to Liam's parents house that you were actually sick not just morning sickness sick.

"Are you alright babe?" Liam asked yet again.

This time you nodded your head no instead of answering.

"Morning sickness?" Liam questions as you try to close your eyes wishing for the nausea and headache to just disappear. You groaned fighting back around of coughs. You felt terrible right now and you new this wasn't morning sickness but you really didn't want Liam to fuss.

"No I think it might be the flu or something"

"You do look a bit pale." He stated as he put his hand on your forehead.

"You're burning up! How long have you been feeling like this?"

"Since early this morning. Didn't want you to cancel on your mum on mother's day."

"Babe you really should of told me, I could of made plans with my mum for another day. You know she wouldn't have cared if we had to celebrate mother's day a week late. All she would want is for you and her grandchild to be 100% healthy."

"No I'll be fine." You argued not wanting to turn around. You were less than fifteen minutes away from Liam's parents house and just wanted to get out of the car.

"Your not fine babe your on firer and you heard what the doctor said if you did get a cold. You need rest and plenty of it. So as soon as we get to my parent's house you're going to bed and I'm making you soup and tea."

"But what about-"

"No but's, I can't have my beautiful wife sick and now that your pregnant it puts you at greater risk for flu's more serious complications, Like pneumonia. I can't loose either of you." You nod agreeing that you would rest as soon as you get to his parents not wanting to get anymore sick.

As soon as you got to his parents house Liam carried you up to his childhood bedroom and ordered you to sleep. He pulled the blankets down as you both got into his bed. He tugged you between his legs as you curled up resting all your weight onto his chest. You had apologized a thousand times to Karen but she insisted just like Liam had that you got as much rest as you needed. She even told Liam that he wasn't to leave your side and mother's day could wait. You really just couldn't wait to feel 100% healthy again. You were just worried about your unborn child so you didn't argue with Liam or Karen when they tried to help you in any way. You were just thankfully your mother in-law was so understanding.

Louis:

"Come on babe, were going to be late." Louis shouted from downstairs.

"Ok, I'm coming, I'm coming, don't rush me!" you screamed in a sarcastic tone as you ran down the stairs forgetting that your laces hadn't been done up. All of a sudden you tripped over the laces on your shoes and fell forward trying to balance yourself but it was to late you tumbled down the stairs. All you can remember is tripping and falling down, holding onto you small bump trying to protect your babies from the fall.