#18- Cravings

• इन्हें समर्पित: sunnyharold

(A/N: Unedited Update!!! Sorry this took so long broke 3 of my fingers playing softball and it took longer to type than I thought. Hope you enjoy the update....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to maramatomlinson)

Liam:

You woke up to a dark room, the only light coming from the digital clock that sat on Liam's bedside table. You groaned and squirmed in Liam's arms, trying to get yourself as comfortable as possible.

After awhile you decided to poke Liam with your index finger for several minutes, he finally wakes up from his deep sleep.

"What?" he grumbles tiredly.

"I can't sleep," you tell him.

He shakes his head and rolls over. Falling back into a deep sleep. Not even worried that you couldn't sleep. You sigh trying to get into a comfortable position and fall back asleep when your stomached growled. You tried your best to ignore it but your stomach wouldn't shut up. You felt like you could eat anything.

You decided to venture downstairs to maybe cook something. You carefully removed the blankets and got out of bed. You looked through everything that you had in the fridge and cupboard, but nothing seemed appetizing.

You sighed and decided to try and shut your stomach up with a glass of juice but when you were trying to get a glass from the top shelf of the cupboard, you knocked it and it came crashing down onto the floor. You sighed bending down and trying to pick up the glass, trying your best not to cut yourself.

Liam suddenly jolted awake due to the sound of glass shattering.

He patted your side of the bed to make sure you were all right but you weren't there making him worry.

He got out of bed and made his way downstairs letting out a yawn causing you to jump and turn around. Standing there was Liam in his boxers, holding a baseball bat.

He looked down at you picking up the glass and immediately dropped the baseball bat.

"Y/N!" He yelled, trying to walk over to you but you stopped him.

"GLASS!" You screamed and he immediately stopped.

"What the hell happened? Are you alright?"

"Im fine... I'm sorry, Li. For waking you up, was trying to get a glass of juice but I knocked it over."

"Baby, can you step away from the glass and let me clean it up. I really enjoy waking up at 3:30 to clean up broken glass," he joked causing you to roll your eyes. You sighed taking tiny steps away from the broken glass as Liam took your hand and lead you to sit at the table.

"Stay here while I clean up this mess." He muttered and went of to get the vacuum.

"It's not my fault! Blame baby Payne! He or she is the one who wanted food this early in the morning."

"Do you want me to make you something?" He asked, gently pushing some hair away from your face.

"No, cuz we don't have anything in the kitchen that I want," you whined.

He eyes you, unimpressed. "So what do you expect me to do about that?"

"Could you go get me some ice cream and pickles?" you ask hopefully, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Glancing at the clock, he retorts, "It's almost 4 in the morning; where do you expect me to get you ice cream at this damn hour?"

"The 24-hour convenience store, down the road" you reply simply.

One Direction Pregnancy Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें