#27- He Finds Out He Has To Go On Tour/He Leaves For Tour (HARRY ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

I'm so so so so sorry that it's been a gazillion years since I updated this pregnancy series. I promise that there will be updates but I don't know how frequent they will be. But there will be some updates. The rest of this preference will be up this Sunday. So keep your eyes out for that.

But anyway Thank you again for the100k reads. 

Love you all

And also Thank you for being patient again. I really do hate making you wait.

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE............. Dedicated to @xbabyhazzzax )

Harry:

"Pink and white poke dots or black and white stripes?" Harry asked you, holding up both button up shirts. You uncrossed your legs on the couch and studied the two shirts that lay in front of you. "I think you'd look hot in both" You insisted looking up at your boyfriend with a huge grin on your face, "But if your going for a different style, I'd say the pink and white  polka dot button up." Harry smiled and tossed the black and white stripped button up shirt into his already overfilling suitcase.

"How many pairs of boots are you taking, H?" You say looking over at his overflowing suitcase. You eventually lift your self up of the couch bending down examining the multiple pairs of boots. "Just a few" He called back from your shared walk in wardrobe.

"There's like eight pairs. Surly you don't need eight pairs of boots. I'm certain that you will only wear you favourite boots."

"Babe what are you doing? You shouldn't be bending down like that. You'll get dizzy."

"Haz stop worrying the doctor said I was fine and our baby is fine. Stop worrying! I'm going to be fine while you're away and if something happens you'll be the first person I call. But for now I'm repacking your suitcase and you can't do anything about it."

"Fine but I'll be down stairs making us some breakfast. Can't let you and our little girl starve." He says kissing you on the forehead as he heads downstairs to the kitchen.

After about 30 minutes you trudge down the stairs wishing you could just have a few more days with your boyfriend before he jetted off on tour again. But with his jam-packed schedule lately he had no time to spend with you at home.

"Babe, please cheer up. I really hate seeing you like this." Harry begged, putting his hands on your shoulders and giving them a slight squeeze.

You had all your focus on the food Harry had placed in front of you but you couldn't eat and you sure didn't want to look into his greens eyes. You were afraid you would burst into tears.

As much as you tried to hide it, you were completely torn apart at the fact your boyfriend and the father of your unborn child was leaving for 3 months.

You didn't know how you were going to function; you and your unborn child depended on Harry.

So without him, who would go out and get your midnight cravings? You sighed at the thought as Harry squeezed your shoulders again.

You felt his big hand on your chin, trying to get you to look up at him. You didn't even see him walk around the kitchen bench.

At first you resisted, but of course your eyes finally met his. He was leaving in a couple of hours and you just wanted to gaze into his eyes for as long as you could. You would miss him and those gorgeous green eyes so much.

But those beautiful green eyes that you loved lacked sparkle. They held worry and were a darker shade of green than they usually were.

You swallowed hard in attempt to get rid of the lump in your throat telling you to cry but it was too late you could feel the tears running down your face as you buried your face into your arms.

Once he saw the first drop he engulfed you in a hug and once you had calmed down he pulled back looking back down at you as you sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Harry... I have no idea what I am going to do without you. Who's going to be here when I'm sick or whose going to go out at all hours of the night or morning to get what I'm craving-"

"Come here for a second." He said pulling you up and walking you over to the kitchen cupboard.

"I know this isn't the same thing but I filled the kitchen cupboard with everything you have been craving for the last couple of months plus I put my mother and sister's phone number on speed dial in your phone."

You looked up at him as your bottom lip slightly trembled. It was always so hard for you to say goodbye to your boyfriend every time he left for long periods of time.

Harry stared back at you lovingly and pressed his forehead against yours.

"I Love you and I'm sorry I'm just so hormonal and I hate making this worse than it is. It's not like your going to war. Your going on tour and you'll be back for the birth of our baby in 3 months."

"I love you too sweet heart I'll text you and try to call you everyday, keep my mum and sister company for me?" Harry asked

You looked at Harry confused as he kneeled down and hiked your t-shirt up.

"And you Missy! Make sure you'll be nice to mummy while daddies gone. I don't want anyone ringing me saying mummies gone into labor. Please stay put while daddies gone. I really don't want mummy giving birth alone." Harry kissed your belly and rose to his feet.

You had tears in your eyes as Harry kissed you again on the lips. You just didn't want him to leave.

"I also packed you some extra socks and undies just in case you lose them,"

Harry mindlessly twirled his fingers through your hair " I left a few of my favourite t-shirts on the bed for you," He said as he pressed his lips against yours again.

Your eyes started to water for like the hundredth time as you closed them and kissed Harry back.

The front door bell rang interrupting your moment with your boyfriend.

You sighed as tears slowly fell down your face again. You knew it was the car that was picking Harry up to take him to the airport.

"Just be careful okay? I'm going to miss you and our little girl like crazy," he told you running his hands over your growing bump. Harry smiled and gave you one last peck on your lips and bump before turning around and heading towards the front door.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 30 Votes and 20 Comments