#20- Hormonal Argument

(A/N: YAY An Update!!! Sorry I didn't update earlier I had problems with my laptop keyboard. So i had to write this on my phone. So I hope you enjoy.

I really can't believe the series has hit 16k reads. I really didn't think anyone would read the series. But Thanks to everyone who taken the time to read the series. I love you all and can't wait to continue writing for you guys.........P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.....Dedicated to whisper84)

Liam:

As you were cleaning up from dinner you received a text message from Liam.

Li

We need to talk! Skype now!

Immediately you knew something was up. Your regular Skype date was early then usual. Your Skype dates usually happened around 11pm at night when Liam had finished a concert but tonight's Skype date was before the concert which meant you wouldn't be able to talk to Liam for long.

You were a little worried that something was wrong because Liam didn't end his text message with I love you or something cheesy like he usually did.

You sent him a quick reply saying that you would be able to Skype in about 5 minutes.

You make your way up the stairs into the bedroom and sit cross-legged on the bed with the laptop in front of you. You sit quietly waiting for Liam to call you on Skype as a million things run through your head.

Maybe you were just thinking the worst and nothing was wrong. You tend to overthink things a lot lately.

Maybe Liam was going out with boys after the concert and couldn't Skype you then. You really shouldn't be worrying. It could be nothing.

As soon as you see his name pop up on the screen you accept the call and all of a sudden your gorgeous husband pops up on the screen.

"Hey Li"

"Hi baby" he says looking down. You immediately knew something was up. He wouldn't look at you. His eyes wouldn't meet yours.

"Are you all right? You seem a bit upset."

"Like I said! We need to talk" he said seriously. This wasn't going to end well.

"Ok" you said biting you lip. You were just a bit worried that it was something serious. Was Liam ok? Were we ok?

"I have to stay in America for another 2 weeks meaning I will miss the check up this weekend." You didn't know what to say. He promised he wouldn't miss anything during the pregnancy. You needed him there because what if something was wrong; you couldn't handle that by yourself. You still weren't fully over the miscarriage of your first child. You always had doubts. All you could think about was what if you went to the ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. How could you tell Liam this? You really just needed your husband there for support. Know one else but Liam knew what you were going through.

No No No! He promised he would be home this weekend to attend your check up but no your husband had to stay back in America to record the new album.

"2 we...we...weeks"

"I'm sorry baby but at least it's only 2 weeks," he whispered trying not to break down.

"No...No you promised! What if there is something wrong. You know I wouldn't be able to deal with that on my own." You panic.

And cue the hormones. You just couldn't help but cry. How can he promise not to miss anything and then take it back by missing the check up. You needed him here to reassure you that everything would be ok.