#24- Baby Names

(A/N: YAY Finally An Update (unedited of course)!!! I'm so so sorry it took so long again.

Thank you for being so patient for the 1000th time.

Sorry this preference is kind of short. I really didn't know what to write.

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.............Dedicated to everyone that submitted a baby name. Sorry if your name wasn't chosen or you name is written wrong. There was so many names and the only way I could pick fairly was choosing the most popular out of the lot.

The most popular names were

Boy: Leo, James, Luca, William, Mathew and Edward

Girl: Blake, Amelia, Isabelle, Ava, Darcy and Emma

There were a few more names that were also chosen that I am keeping for later for a few surprises.

 But anyway I really hope you enjoy the preference.)

Liam:

Name Credit:

@mgb2468

@nialltalksdirtytome

@louloutommo23

@Hazconteur

You had just received the baby name book you had ordered in the mail and you were so excited to look through it that you hadn't realized how long you had been sitting on the sofa flicking through the book.

Throughout the day you had jotted down names in your baby journal that you loved. By the time Liam came home you had a list a mile long full of your favourite baby boy names.

After glancing up at clock you placed the journal on the end of the sofa as you were struggling to pick the perfect name for your baby boy.

You didn't want to give your baby boy a name he would hate.

He had to live with it for the rest of his life.

"What's this you've got here?" Liam asks making you jump in shock. You didn't realize he had come home. You were so deep in thought about naming your baby boy that you hadn't heard the front door close. You glance over at Liam as he picks up your journal that he found sitting on the edge of the sofa.

"Oh that's just the baby journal your mum got me. I was jotting down some baby names I was thinking of," you tell him smiling as he sits next to you opening the journal were the page is marked baby names.

He reads through the list, making little comments here and there about some of the names you have listed.

"I kind of like Ryan for a boy." "Or Maybe Mathew. Or Lucas."

"Any on there that stick out to you?" You scrunch up your nose in confusion. There were way to many names that you liked. You had jotted down over 20 names and not one jumped write out at you. Not ones of those 20 names were unique enough for your little boy.

"Not really! I can't decide on one. I love too many of the names on the list but then again not one of those names feels unique enough for our little boy." You sigh frustrated that this was so hard.

Why couldn't it be easy to decide?

You knew 100% you wanted his middle name to be James but you couldn't decide on his first name. You knew it had to be unique because you didn't want for your boy to have some generic name that every other kid had.

"Ok what do you think about Leo?"

"Leo...Leo Payne" You whisper.

"I really like it! It unique and OMG I'm in love with it."