#29- He Misses An Ultrasound (HARRY ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update as always!!!

Another Update!!!!! I don't even know if people are still interested in reading this series. If you are please comment and I will continue to write this series.

Love you all

P.S Please comment and Vote!)

Harry

"We have an ultrasound today, Harry. You can't miss this!!! You can handle not being on tour for a few days. This is so so important," you sighed, running your fingers through your hair. You had towel tucked around your body tightly as you stood at the bathroom mirror, your voice carrying into the phone as you tried you hardest not to cry. "I know you have shows and interviews, but, right now I'm sure finding out our baby is healthy is more important. We finally get to see our baby in 3D and you're going to miss that."

"Look if you had told me that it was today a couple of weeks ago and not last night I would of changed my tour dates. You know I hate missing these things but I have a show in Paris tonight in less than 5 hours. I definitely wont make it back in time. But I've organised Gemma to take you there," Harry sighed upset that he had to miss important things because of his job.

"No, Harry. This is important. We're finally seeing our baby in 3D. It's something we should do together. I feel there's no point in me going if you can't make it, lets just cancel" you murmured, squeezing some toothpaste onto your brush.

"No, we're not cancelling. This is so important for both you. To make sure you and our little girl are both healthy," he rambled as you bent over the sink to brush your teeth "I promise; I'll try my hardest to make it to the next appointment. I know this is something we needed to do together, but you know I can't just cancel a show. It's not that easy and it's costly. I can't let my fans down" Harry whispered trying not to make matters worse

A groan left your throat as you spat the toothpaste out.

"Call Gemma. She said she would go with you," Harry whispered "She's so excited and would definitely not give up an opportunity to go to an ultrasound."

"Sure, fine. I'll ring her," you mumbled as you grabbed the stretch mark from the cabinet above the sink.

"I'll be sure to tell you about the appointment if I call you later,"

"I'm sorry."

"Uh-huh. Okay," you replied half-heartedly.

"Have fun in Paris."

"I can't knowing you upset but. I love you," he replied as you squeezed some of the ream into your palm.

"Okay," you stated.

"I love you," he whispered again.

"Okay. I'll try talk to you later I might call you. I might not!" you hissed as you rubbed the lotion into your stretched belly, letting it moisturise your cracked.

"I'm sorry. I will try and make it up to you. I promise," you hang up the phone up as you try to finish getting ready without bursting into another round of tears.

You were in such a rush after the phone call with Harry to get out of house to meet Gemma at the coffee house before you needed to be at before your ultrasound. You'd grabbed your favourite jeans, and without checking the label and the name of shop they were brought from, you stuck your legs into the material and gawked with wide eyes when they wouldn't go past your thighs. The worst thoughts went through your mind.

If it weren't for Gemma saving the day you would of sat in your closet in tears all day.

"Pregnancy brain is really taking a toll upon you!" Gemma chuckled, walking out of your wardrobe with your maternity jeans and a hoodie.