#25- Shopping

(A/N: YAY Finally Another Update (unedited of course)!!!

OMG Thank you for the 47k reads never in a million years could I imagine that many people reading this pregnancy series!!!!

And also Thank you for being patient again for an update. I really hate making you guys wait but anyway really hope you enjoy this preference.

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.............Dedicated to ashtonismylife1996)

Liam:

"Ready to go shopping?" Liam asked as he walked into your bedroom.

"Lets go." He whined impatiently as he walked over to you and kissed your cheek lightly, grabbing your hand and leading you down the stairs and out to his car.

You hadn't done much shopping yet since the whole miscarriage in your first pregnancy. You were being extra cautious and wanted wait awhile before you started to buy things you son needed.

After a short drive to Baby's R US you rushed out of the car excitedly. You just couldn't wait to start choosing cute clothes for your baby boy.

"Lets go princess." Liam smiled as you both walked hand in hand into the baby store.

"Where to first?" He asked. "Clothes." You said and you walked to the baby section.

"Found it!!" You said walking through the clothes section searching for the perfect clothes for your baby boy.

As you scanned the racks of clothes you found a baby version of Liam's adidas hoodie.

"Would this be cute?" You asked as you held up the hoodie.

"It's perfect. I really can't believe he's going to be this small," He said and you smiled up at him, placing it in the cart.

"What about this?" He asked as he held up a onesie with the batman logo on it.

"It's so cute." You smiled and Liam put it in the cart.

"Its still kind of hard to imagine that we are having a baby. You know after the miscarriage I thought we would never have kids." You confessed looking everywhere but at Liam. You always had this feeling that something was going to happen to your baby boy. You just felt like you weren't meant to be a mother.

"I really can't believe it either. Sometimes I fell like I'm in a dream and I will wake up and your not pregnant. " He said and you looked up at him surprised.

"Can you promise me something?" You asked and Liam nodded as he looked at other baby clothes.

"Can you promise that if something does happen to our baby boy. We won't try again. I don't think I could handle loosing another baby," You whispered and Liam dropped the shirt that was in his left hand and walked over to you, grabbing your hands in his as he looked into your eyes.

"Baby please don't think like that. You and our baby boy are perfectly healthy. This is supposed to be a happy time for us. Why are you thinking about this now? I thought you were getting past this" Liam asked and you felt your eyes water.

"Its just that it always in the back of my mind. It's not easy to just forget about having a miscarriage Li. I really want to be happy but what if I can't be. I was so excited this morning about baby shopping but then I felt guilty for being happy. I really just don't want to forget about her" You said as you felt another tear roll down your face but Liam quickly wiped it away.

"Baby its ok to be excited. I promise we will get through this together. Maybe we should get a tattoo in memory of our first child" He said kissing your cheek lightly as you nodded giving him a watery smile.