#28- Skype (NIALL ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update!!!

BOOM 3 UPDATES IN 24 HOURS. I"M ON A ROLL! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS!!

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE )

NIALL

"I miss you," Niall said as he propped his chin up on his palm and stared at his computer screen.

You really wished that he was sitting next to you and not miles away.

"I miss you, too," You sighed.

"Smile," Niall said. "It's not that bad, love. I'll be home before you know it"

"I know! I just miss you so much. Can't wait to you come home."

Niall rested his arms on the hotel room desk, leaning forward slightly. "I know. I can't wait to be home. Miss my babies and my god damn bed. I hate sleeping alone," he said. "But this is what we have right now, so we'll just have to make do until I can get a break."

"You've ruined me, Niall Horan," You said. "I'm a wreck after a week. Imagine how I'm going to be in a couple of months. Good I'm going to die without you being here" He smiled weakly.

"Well, I can't say I'm upset about 'ruining' you but I feel the same way baby. We haven't been apart since we found out about the twins," Niall said.

You sighed looking up at the ceiling. When anyone talked about your babies you couldn't help but be upset. You couldn't control you emotions. You didn't know weather to be happy or sad.

On one had you had a healthy baby that was ready to meet its parents but on the other had you had a baby that wouldn't get to see daylight and it upset you to pieces.

"I'm always thinking about you," Niall admitted.  His face flushed red when he thought about the morning. He smiled. "Harry actually caught me thinking about you this morning."

You nearly choked on the sip of water you had just taken. He swallowed and laughed. "You're kidding right."

"Nope," he said. "He just walked in and his whole face went red. He smacked his hand over his eyes and apologised. I covered myself and yelled at him to get out."

"You know Ni, there's a lock on the door, for a reason" you Laugh

"I did lock it but Harry has my spare key! Well had my spare key"

Niall all of a sounded disappeared from the computer screen.

"Where are you going?" You asked curious to where Niall had gone.

"Just a second." He walked to his door and turned the lock. He pulled off his shirt as he walked back to the desk. He picked up his laptop and carried it to his bed. He positioned himself at the head of the bed, leaning against the headboard and put the computer down in front of him.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"Just getting more comfortable," Niall said. "That desk chair isn't nearly as comfortable as it looks."

"How are you doing? We haven't really spoken about our little angel. It all happened so fast and than I had to leave to go on tour. We never really got the time to talk. Are you doing ok?"

"I'm doing the best I can Ni. I'm happy but sad at the same time but I feel bad for being happy when our little boy or girl is gone. I don't know how I'm suppose to feel. I want to be happy because this pregnancy will be over soon and we will have to say good bye. Also I want to enjoy my pregnancy with Blake but how can I do that when I'm hurting so much. Its not fair that our angel doesn't even get a chance at life. Some days I walk around in a haze, not knowing what to do with myself." You said as tears rolled down your checks.

"We're gonna be okay," Niall said with tears in his eyes.

"You think so?"

Niall nodded. "I do. We're gonna be okay. You, Blake and I will be just fine. Our little angel will look over us until we meet again. I know its hard now but we will be ok. I don't think it will happen until after we bury our little angel because we haven't had closure yet." Niall sad trying to keep it together for you.

"Let it out Niall. I know you're hurting too. Please don't hide it," you whispered try not to choke up again.

"I'm alright! I'm more worried about you and Blake. I'm terrified of loosing another baby or you. I've done my good fare share of crying over the past week and I even chatted to Harry."

You sat in silence for a while just thinking about your babies until Niall started sining.

"Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life. Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why." Niall sings looking down at your stomach, watching the tears fall down your checks.

"Princess, don't cry. It's okay."

"I..... love you," you said.

"I love you too."

There was nothing more to be said. Not after the trauma you'd both endured over the last couple of weeks. So instead you just laid staring into each other eyes in silence. Needing nothing more than the phrase 'i love you' lingering in the air to keep you going.

Niall was right. You'd be okay.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 20 Votes and 10 Comments