#19- Interview (His/Your POV)

(A/N: Unedited Update!!! Sorry I didn't update earlier I had problems uploading and then the preference got deleted so I had to rewrite half of it. Each boys part is extra long due to the lack of updating . So I hope you enjoy.

I really can't believe the series has hit 1k votes and 13.6k reads. I really didn't think anyone would read the series. But Thanks to everyone who has voted and taken the time to read the series. I love you all and can't wait to continue writing for you guys.........P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.....Dedicated to Zalfieloverzalfie)

Liam:

You were watching the boys do an interview for The Late Late Show back home with Harry's girlfriend and Niall's wife. You tend to hang out with the girls more while the boys were away. It made you feel a lot less upset that your husband was across the pond in another country.

You were quite nervous for Liam as you had announced you pregnancy quite a while ago but this was his first interview he was doing since the big announcement. You were just as nervous as Liam you really didn't want people to know you were upset that Liam had to go on tour during your first pregnancy. You just hope he wouldn't say anything about you being upset. You had a massive fight before he left for America 3 days ago and you both haven't spoken a word to each other since. So you were a tad nervous not knowing what Liam was going to say.

"Welcome back"

"Ok lets meet our guest tonight"

"They have sold more then 50 million records world wide. They have over 3 billion YouTube views and are nominated 4 for billboard music awards this weekend. Please welcome One Direction!"

"One direction every body"

"Thank you so much for being here we really appreciate it" James smiled, scooting a bit closer to the edge of his seat.

"Thanks for having us."

"People may or may not know that we have known each other for quite awhile. When I first met you it was during the x-factor and you all looked like this. Look at these 4 little cherubs " James harmoniously spoke showing a picture of the 4 boys during there x-factor days.

"Oh wow" Liam laughed as he spoke looking at the picture.

"These little beauties."

"Niall you look so tiny there." Liam said chuckling along with the rest of the boys

"Why have you done that?" Louis said embarrassed. We all knew Louis didn't really like his choice of clothes back in the x-factor days.

"Because you look beautiful there."

"You're right you're right" Louis grinned happily

"Look you've all chosen the same hair style"

"I always use to think that's why you were called one direction because your hair just went in one direction." You laugh with boys, the audience and the girls as James continues to speak.

"We should now talk about the fact that there are now 4 of you here on this sofa. Were there has always been 5 because Zayn Malik has left the band."

"Liam how did you feel when he said he was going to leave the group because it can't be easy especially for you now that you're going to be a father." You knew this was coming but you weren't ready for it. You sometimes wished your husband had a normal 9 to 5 job and could be home for everything but sadly he couldn't be and that was apart of why you had an argument before Liam left. You were upset he wasn't going to be home fore majority of the pregnancy.