#29- He Misses An Ultrasound (LOUIS ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update as always!!!

I'm so sorry this took so long. I don't even know if people are still interested in reading this series. If you are please comment and I will continue to write this series.

Love you all

P.S Please comment and Vote!)

Louis (HIS POV)

I was sat down in the middle of the living room, going through the box that Y/N had thrown at me last night - all of its contents spilling out onto the floor. It was our baby box - the box that had all our ultrasound photos and stuff for our future kids. Going through photo after photo I halt at the ultrasound dated yesterday.

Even with her fast asleep in the room next to me, the weight of what happened 2 nights ago still weighed heavily on my shoulders. It was supposed to be a fun night out with the lads.

Thinking back to a night I never want to remember! I try to figure out where the hell it all went wrong.

Early on in the night girls constantly swarmed us. I tried to not be rude, but when they began to come on to me, I immediately stepped away from them and stating I have a pregnant girlfriend at home. I would never in a million years give up Y/N for someone else - she was the only one I wanted and she was carrying my children.

As the night went on more and more girls kept coming up to us. I kept telling them that I had a girlfriend but at one point I was to drunk and didn't know what I was doing.

Tossing the photo in my hand aside, I pinched the bridge of my nose angry as the memories of the night continued to flood my mind.

Getting home was hard enough; I had drunk so much that I couldn't even walk. Liam had to help me home.

As I slammed the front door open to see Y/N curled up on the sofa. She looked exhausted and her face had tearstains on it, but just seeing her was causing my hormones to rage out of control.

"Let's get this off." I slurred as I slowly took off the jacket I was wearing, the material falling to the floor as I wrapped my arms around her.

She tiredly tried to push me away but I wasn't having it. I just wanted and needed her now.

I hadn't seen Y/N in weeks and here she was, wearing skin-tight pants that caused my mouth to water.

My hands were firm at her waist as she tried to push me away.

"Louis, you've had a little too much to drink tonight, don't you think?"

"Please Louis just get of me! You're hurting me." If it wasn't for Liam I don't know what would have happened.

"Oh come on, I didn't even have that much." My shoulders bobbed up and down as I let out a drunken hiccup as I burst into laughter and fall to the floor in front of her.

"Come on, Louis let's just go to bed, yeah?" Liam was trying his best to get me to bed because he knew no way in hell Y/N could.

"What is it now, Liam? What did I do?" My eyebrows were scrunched in anger as Liam tried his best to keep me away from Y/N.

"Christ, Louis" Liam mumbled under his breath, "I am not letting you take advantage of your pregnant girlfriend when she can't even properly defend herself?"

I knew I had fucked up big time but thinking back I knew I was to drunk to even care.

Y/N was full on crying at this point, tears slowly running down her face. I moved closer to her and tried to bring her into my arms, but she fought me off.

"Don't touch me, Louis." She cried out before moving away from me to slide up the other end of the sofa. Her head of hair hid the tears that were evident on her face, her small sobs haunting every bone of my body.

"Y..../N...." I slurred.

"Shhh." Y/N said with anger, silencing me. Letting out a sigh, I knew that no matter what frame of mind she was in, I wasn't going to be able to get a word in because I had defiantly fucked up.

I rose to my feet, swaying as I tried to walk to our bedroom. Liam had to help me. He even stripped me down to my boxers and flicked the light off before I crawled into bed.

So I laid there in the darkness, listening to the love of my life cry as thoughts floated through my mind, the pain in my chest growing by the second. What have I done? She has probably already seen the photos!

The next day, I sat out on the balcony of our bedroom, watching as the sun set. Y/N was nowhere to been seen and she defiantly wasn't going to answer my calls anytime soon. She had been gone all day and I just sat here feeling sorry for myself.

Looking away from the sky, I turned and noticed Y/N's car drive up the driveway. I walked down the stairs and waited for her to open the front door.

"Last night, I-uhh-umm." I fumbled with my words as she stood in front of me. She cut me off in a rage. I knew she was fuming and I didn't blame her.

"Just, seeing all of those photos of girls all over you last night and the kiss makes me doubt this relationship. Plus, the alcohol didn't help you Louis. You don't know how mad I am at you. I was terrified of what would of happened last night if Liam wasn't here and to miss..." I cut here off and brought her into my chest but she pushed me away.

"Don't," she said pushing past me and through a box at me.

Pulling myself out of my thoughts I look down at the photo of the ultrasound dated yesterday. How in the hell did I miss the ultrasound? That because I was too hangover to care about anyone but myself not only have I fucked up my relationship but I've fucked up my relationship with my kids.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 30 Votes and 15 Comments