#29- He Misses An Ultrasound (NIALL ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update as always!!!

Finally Another Update!!!!!

Love you all

P.S Please comment and Vote!)

NIALL

"So how's tour going, babe?" you asked, smiling at the computer screen as Niall comes into view.

"It's going great," he tiredly smiled at the computer screen.

"I wish you were here though. I miss you and our babies so so much."

"I know I miss touring with you. I'm just a tad bit jealous. I miss being in a new country or city every week," you smiled trying not to get emotional. You missed him so much.

He looked exhausted and you probably looked no different. All you wanted to do was hug him tight, and never let go. But your were home due to being so far along in your pregnancy and Niall was on the other side of the world, touring and living his dream while you carried his babies. It made you happy knowing he got to do what he loved; you just wished you could be there with him so he didn't miss important moments of your pregnancy. But travelling so much wouldn't be great for you or your babies.

"Wait one second I have a surprise for you from the ultrasound." You smiled watching his face light up. He loved hearing about his babies. "Hurry up my lady you know how impatient I am and especially if it hasn't anything to do with our babies" you laughed as you ducked of screen to grab the 3D ultrasounds.

It was past midnight where you were so you were already ready for bed; you tucked yourself back underneath the sheets as you held the 3D ultrasounds in your hand. You sat down on Niall's side of the bed. The bed felt so cold and lonely without him; he always used to hug you tight and protect you while you slept; you always felt safe lying in his arms.

As you took the ultrasound photos out of the envelope you told Niall to close his eyes. As you counted to three Niall opened his eyes in shock. He hadn't been able to make it to many ultrasounds and to see them in 3D just made Niall tear up.

"Niall babe are you ok?" You asked just wanting to hug him and wipe away his tears.

"I just can't believe I'm missing so much of our first pregnancy." He sighs wiping away his tears.

After about 5 minutes of Niall just staring at the ultrasound photos he breaks his silence making you jump. You were drifting off to sleep forgetting Niall was still even on Skype.

"You've been quiet today (Y/N)?" Niall said with a questioning tone as he continued to stare at the 3D ultrasound photos you had sent him. You shrugged and played with your phone in front of you.

"Yeah I guess I just miss you so much and I'm exhausted," you said quietly.

"I actually miss you a lot." Niall looked over at you frowning.

"I miss you to bub. But it won't be long until I'm home and where holding our babies" Somehow he knew this wasn't the only thing bothering you.

"I'm just upset that I'm doing this all alone," you said quickly trying not to get upset.

"I know and I'm sorry that you have to do this on your own and I truly wish I could be home with you but I can't" you sighed trying not to get upset.

"I'm sorry baby I know your upset and I truly will try and make it up to you. I promise," you hang your head low as you close your eyes trying not to burst into tears.

"Smile please baby," Niall said. "I promise I won't miss the next one, love. I'll be home before you know it"

"I know! I just miss you so much. Can't wait for you to come home." You hiccup as you try to wipe away the tears as Niall rested his arms on the hotel room desk, leaning forward slightly.

"I know. I can't wait to be home. Miss my babies and you so so much. I hate that you're alone. I worry all the time that something will happen and I'm not there. I keep having the same dream that you go into labour and I don't make it home. I can't imagine not seeing my babies being born "He sighs looking away from you. You knew you had made him upset.

"I'm sorry I made you feel bad Ni. I'm just extra hormonal today and seeing you is just making it worse...." you trail of yawning.

"You tired love." He says with a soft smile.

"Yeah haven't been sleeping well lately. Babies know that your not home and they miss you singing to them every night. I haven't had a good night sleep in months. This is why I'm constantly tired and yawning." You say yawning again.

"I better let you get some sleep before you fall asleep sitting up. It wouldn't be the best position to sleep in. Imagine your back in the morning." You sigh not wanting to end the call but Niall was right and you didn't want any more aches and pains than you already had. Your back was already killing you. You really didn't want it to hurt more than it was.

"Call me tomorrow Ni."

"Sure will baby." He promises before you both end the Skype call. You sigh trying to keep it together. You were upset that Niall was missing important moments of your first pregnancy and you to were just as scared as Niall that he will miss the birth of your babies.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 30 Votes and 15 Comments