#28- Skype (LOUIS ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update as always!!!

Thanks for all the love on the Skype preferences. Your comments and votes keep me writing! Also going to start dedicating preferences to people again who give the best comments or vote all the time.

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE...... Dedicated to EsteeStyles for her constant votes and comments.)

Louis

Hey bub, what time is it over in London? Hope I didn't wake you up."

"It's all good Lou. Was just about to get up anyway these babies don't let there mama sleep for long anyway. They are always hungry and it's nearly dinner time anyway." You say happily that you finally get to see and speak to Louis. You haven't be able to Skype for a few days as Louis has been flying from place to place.

"Awww I miss you guys so much! Can't wait too come home and cuddle my babies. I feel like that's a life time away but before you know it I'll be home." Louis says looking at you as tears start to slide down your checks. This has been the longest you've been away from each other since you met. You would always go on tour with Louis and now you can't because of your babies. You didn't know what to do with yourself. You missed your boy like crazy.

"I can't wait for you to be home. I miss touring with you guys. Your sister is making me jealous with all her snap chats and Insta stories." You sigh trying not to cry for the hundredth time. Damn hormones!

"Babe don't be jealous! You know what is even more exciting than being on tour?" He says smiling like crazy.

"What?" You question sighing.

"Meeting our babies. We get to welcome our babies into the world not long after I come back from tour. So were not only counting down the days we see each other. We are also counting down the days we get to meet the twins."

"I guess but it's not the same with you being a million miles away. I'm all alone in this big house counting down the days by myself. This is something I always thought we would do together. I just worry that something will happen and your not here."He sighs looking away from you. You knew you had made him upset.

"I'm sorry love! I know I wish I was at home cuddling you and our babies. We could be counting down the days until there arrival together but I'm on tour and your at home alone. I'm constantly worried about you and the twins. I'm not there to keep you safe from anything and everything. I'm on the other side of the planet. You don't think I worry all the time that something might happen and I will not make it back in time. I'm just as scared as you are about me missing something. I pray everyday that the twins stay put until I get back. This is why I hired Lance and Tom to keep an eye on you and our babies. I know you hate my bodyguards being around all the time but it's the only way I feel your safe. The only way I don't freak out. I would go insane if Lance and Tom weren't around." You smile at how overprotective Louis is.

"Babe I think I'm pretty safe in our house that includes the best security system and two of your personal security guards. The babies and I are safe."

"I just want to make sure our babies and you won't get hurt." Louis replied with the biggest smile.

"I know...." you trail of yawning.

"You tired love."He says with a soft smile.

"Yeah haven't been sleeping well lately. Babies are constantly active and hungry. I haven't had a good night sleep in days. This is why I'm constantly napping." You say yawning again.

"I better let you get some sleep before you fall asleep at the kitchen table. It wouldn't be the best place to sleep. Imagine your back in the morning." You sigh not wanting to end the call but Louis was right and you didn't want anymore aches and pains than you already had. Your back was already killing you. You really didn't want it to hurt more than it was.

"Call me tomorrow Lou."

"I'll try my hardest." He promises before you both end the Skype call. You sigh trying to keep it together. You were upset as you really never knew when you would here from Louis again and it just made you miss him even more.

You trudged up the stairs falling onto your bed without even getting changed. You were just that damn tired. You fell fast a sleep thinking about the good times that were to come. Louis and your babies. You couldn't wait for the future.

***Next update when this chapter reaches 30 Votes and 15 Comments