#28- Skype (ZAYN ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update!!!

Another update! I hope your liking this series. I really want to finish this series for you guys. I hope I can keep updating every week.

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE )

Zayn

"She'll never know! Hey I love you and my baby mama will never find out about us." Zayn says bitting Gigi's ear as he kisses her on the check.

"Zayn I don't like being your mistress. I want to tell the world about you and flaunt you around. We can't even go on a date. How am I suppose to explain to my roommates where I'm going all the time. I'm starting to run out of excuses. You can't love both of us! It's either me or Y/N. You have to choose." Gigi says pushing Zayn away and standing up from the bed and crossing her arms over her chest. She waited for Zayn to say something but there conversation was interrupted.

Zayn here's his laptop beep three times signaling that he had a Skype call. Before he could get his Laptop Gigi leaped over the hotel sofa swiping the laptop from the desk and
answering the Skype call.

"Hello baby..... wait who are you? Where is Zayn?" You ramble trying to work out who the women on the other line is. You stare at the computer screen waiting for the strange women to answer. Before she had the chance to answer Zayn snatched the laptop from her and walked out of the room.

"Baby I can explain." You cut him off before he could even talk.

"Don't baby me. I know what's going on. I tried hard not to believe all the rumors. I wanted to believe that you wouldn't do this to me."

"What rumors?"

"Don't play dumb with me! You know what rumors. How could you do this to me and your unborn child. You don't even care what you've done." You say with tears streaming down your face. How could he do this to you. You repeat over and over in your had. He promised before that he didn't cheat and you believed him and his lies. How could he do this!

"He doesn't love you! He loves me not you." You here from behind Zayn. Who was this women. How could she sleep with your man knowing you were having his baby. I don't even know what to say.

Zayn got up and walked into what looked like the bathroom. He locked the door before sitting down on the toilet.

"Hey I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but I've been a bit messed up lately and I thought I can't be with someone that I constantly hurt. So I'm sorry baby. You know I love you but I have to let you go. I can't keep hurting you and our unborn child all the time. I don't ever want something to happen to either of you. I just want you to be happy." He said starring into his laps

"No.......No no this can't be happening. It must be a dream."

"It's not and I'm sorry. I just can't be around. If I know I'm going to constantly hurt you all the time. I'm not abandoning my child. I just can't be in a relationship with you because I can't keep hurting you. I think we need a break to really sort out what we want. I love you but I can't put you through this anymore. I've caused you so much pain."

"Zayn you can't do this! I love you! What about our baby." You cry trying to understand what the heck just happened. You thought you were finally in a good place with your relationship. Zayn was finally happy and you were just enjoying your pregnancy. Well you thought.

"I don't know what to say other than I'm sorry. I'm sorry I need time to figure out what I want. I love you but I love Gigi as well. I'm confused." Zayn says looking down at his feet.

"I'm sorry our baby and I aren't good enough for you." You say slamming down your laptop.

How could he do this to you and your child. You were in shock and didn't understand what just happened. All you could do was cry.

You ended up crying yourself to sleep wondering what you were going to do!

The man you loved was cheating on you!

***Next update when this chapter reaches 20 Votes and 10 Comments