#21- Finding Out The Gender

(A/N: YAY An Update!!! Sorry I didn't update earlier I had problems with my laptop again. So I hope you enjoy the preference.

I really can't believe the series has hit 20k reads. I really didn't think anyone would read the series. But Thanks to everyone who taken the time to read the series. I love you all and can't wait to continue writing for you guys.

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE.....The more you guys comment the more motivation i get to update. Your comments and votes are the only way i know you guys enjoy reading my preferences.............Dedicated to EsteeStyles for all her sweet comments.)

Liam:

You had just hit 20 weeks and today was the day you would finally find out what the gender of the baby was. Liam was so excited he was going to explode in excitement. All week he had been counting down the days until he could finally say he was going to be a dad to a baby girl or a baby boy. He was so excited he was rambling on about how he would be painting the nursery and buying him or her things they needed. You never imagined Liam being more excited then you. It was so cute watching him cross of the days on the calendar and ramble on about how he would teach his son to play football or he would drink imaginary tea at his daughter's tea parties. You were just so happy that Liam was so excited to become a dad.

"It's definitely a girl," Liam says as you walk through the halls of the doctor's office.

No it's a boy!" You fight back laughing. Liam shakes his head as he grabs you hand entwining your fingers.

You had been arguing all week about the gender of the baby. So you both decided late last night that you would Google fun ways to tell if you were having a baby boy or girl. All these wives tales made you think you were having a boy.

For example people say if you have colder feet than usual, they say a boy is on the way. According to this wives tale, your definitely having a BOY. You need socks all the time. Your feet are always super super cold.

Most of the wives tales you tried came out predicting a boy.

Liam still thought the baby was going to be a girl. There was no changing his mind. He was dead set on having a girl.

"You're wrong." He replies shaking his head as he sits down in the waiting room.

"You wanna make a bet?" You ask him as you take a seat next to him.

Liam nods. "Your on."

"If it's a boy you have to buy me everything and anything I'm craving at any time of the day or night. Plus you have to give me a massage anytime I need one " You grin up at him.

"And if it's a girl?" He asks.

"If it's a girl I'll let you name her and choose the theme for the nursery." You beam.

"Deal" He says as you two shake hands.

"You have no chance in wining this bet. Lets just say its mother instinct and where defiantly having a boy. Those wives tales mostly predicted a boy so you better be ready for 4am trips to the shops to buy me everything I'm craving." You giggle rubbing your stomach as the doctor calls your name.

You follow the doctor down the corridor into her office and sit up on the bed rolling up your shirt as she squirts the gooey substance on your stomach. As she places the probe on your stomach you look up at Liam standing next you taking his hand. You look back at the screen waiting for the baby to appear. Deep down you really didn't mind if you were having a boy or girl. All you wanted was a happy healthy baby.

"So, it's a girl right?" Liam asks the doctor.

"It's a..." She starts to say as she zooms in on the picture of your baby.