#10- Telling Close Friends and Extended Family

(A/N: Unedited update! Sorry the updates late couldn't think of anything to write for Liam's preference ❤️....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to marmars1234)

Liam:

You and Liam decided to tell both your friends and extended family with a video announcement. After weeks of thinking of ideas of what you could do in the video Liam came up with the idea of a rapping the announcement to the theme of fresh prince. He was always writing songs and thought it was a cute idea for the announcement.

Video/Song:

Now this is a story all about how our lives got flipped and turned upside down.

I would like to take a second to sit right there to tell you why were singing this rap.

So listen if you dare.

In London, England livin' and wed. Bought our first house started to build our homestead.

Chilin' out maxin' and relaxin' all cool. While all thinking that our lives pretty much ruled.

When our family and friends, who were up to no good, Started askin' questions about parenthood. We told one little lie, said 'It's not time yet.' Parents said, 'We're ready for grandkids, so get a move on it!'"

Little did they know the plan had begun to start our own family, man it was fun! If anything we thought this would take time but in only 2 months we are singing you this rhyme.

I woke up in the morning about 7 or 8, and I thought to myself, 'Oh man, I'm late! Looked at the pregnancy test, it was finally there: a little plus sign. We're now three, not a pair!"

After you sent the video message out you were congratulated from friends and family on the new addition.

Louis:

You had decided together to host a Halloween party to announce your pregnancy to your friends and both your extended families. Louis always loved any excuse to throw a party.

You bought a black t-shirt illustrating an image of a white human ribcage, before fixing an iron-graphic of a smiling baby skeleton to the bottom of it. You matched the t-shirt with a pair of black leggings and some black socks. Louis was matching you in a white skeleton onesie.

As the party starts your friends and both your extended families start to arrive. A few of them stare at you for several seconds deciding weather to ask if you're expecting or not. After about half an hour Louis decides its time you announce the pregnancy because some of your friends and relatives are starting to figure out why you are downing a skeleton top with the image of the baby skeleton.

You gather everyone around in the living room as you point at the graphic tee of the baby skeleton. You finally confirmed the multiple questions you had tried to avoid throughout the night about why you were wearing the t-shirt. You confirm the pregnancy by showing them a picture of the ultrasound.

"We're pregnant and expecting twins" You gush to your friends and family as the room breaks out in a cheer, congratulating you both on the arrival of the twins.

Zayn:

You both knew you had to tell your friends and extended family before you announced it to the world. You and Zayn knew this could affect his announcement of quitting One Direction So you needed as much support as you could get because after the big announcement you knew fans would blame you and the baby for Zayn leaving one direction. You had tried and tried to convince Zayn to not quit but all he kept saying was he wanted to be a normal 22-year-old guy. You knew he hated being away from his family and you but you never in a million years saw Zayn leaving the band this early. You couldn't help but think the baby had pushed Zayn to quite one Direction.