#29- He Misses an Ultrasound (LIAM ONLY)

(A/N: Hey Guys,

Unedited Update as always!!!

Thanks for all the love and comments on the Skype preferences.

Love you all

P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE...... Dedicated to @doberman_pride_29 )

Liam

You didn't want to tell Liam that you had an ultrasound scheduled while he was away. He was already stressed over work and trying to Skype you as much as he could. You just really didn't want him to freak out again. You just hated fighting with him all the time. You tried not to think about what happened over Skype last week but it was always in the back of your mind. You still couldn't understand why Liam was stressed out about a few extra Skype calls. Well you had a feeling something was going on that Liam wouldn't tell you. You snapped back into reality when your name was called.

"Mrs Payne" you stood up and followed the young nurse into the doctors office climbing onto the bed. The nurse took all your vitals, weight, height and blood pressure as you waited for your doctor. You were always nervous just before an ultrasound. You couldn't help but think back to when you had your miscarriage. You were always anxious and fidgety. Liam would always calm your nerves before the doctor came in but Liam was half way around world not knowing that you had an ultrasound appointment.

Shortly after the nurse had finished you here a knock at the door and your doctor walks in with your file.

"Hello Y/N and..." he stopped mid sentence looking away from your file not realizing Liam wasn't in the room.

"Sorry just expected Liam to be here. It's not like him to miss an ultrasound." He said looking over at you.

"He's on tour. I'm sure he would of been here if he wasn't on the opposite side of the world." You said not wanting to talk about Liam.

"Ahhh well lets get started shall we." You nodded your head as he applied gel to your protruding belly causing you to shiver. Even though you had been to numerous appointments the cold gel doesn't get any warmer.

You waited for the doctor to say something while he examines the screen of your little boy. A few moments later he turns the screen and your precious boy comes in view. You just can't wait to hold him and cuddle him. Your little mother and son moment was ruined by your phone. You apologize to the doctor as he reaches over to get your phone so you don't have to get up. Which is becoming more and more difficult as you get further along in your pregnancy.

You curse under your breath as you see Liam's name appear on the screen. You quickly decline his call and turn off your phone as the doctor continues. In the back of your mind you knew you had done the wrong thing. You knew this was going to cause an argument. Why in the hell would you lie to your husband. But than again Liam could be Lying to you as well. You try to rid your thoughts as you listen to the doctor.

"Well everything seems to be going smoothly with the baby but your blood pressure is through the roof. I need you to keep your stress levels at a bay. The best options for you and your baby would be to eliminate all stress from your life. I recommend trying yoga or having a massage once in a while." You sigh trying not to get upset.

All you could think about was Liam and how much stress he was causing you. How were you going to control your stress levels when Liam was the one causing them. In the back of your mind you knew there was something going on. Liam was never one to argue with you or to reject your Skype calls or to tell you he couldn't Skype with you more than twice a week. You didn't want to even think about him cheating on you but that's all you could think about was Liam cheating.

Was Liam really cheating on you!

***Next update when this chapter reaches 30 Votes and 15 Comments