#12- Fans Reaction

(A/N: Update!!! Can't believe this book is already at 5k+ reads. Thank you all for taking your time to read each preference ....P.S remember to COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE..... Dedicated to bostonmalik)

Liam:

The fans had you in tears. There were a lot of mixed feelings to you and Liam having a baby. Half seemed to be happy and the other half were upset and angry that Liam was already having a baby. You couldn't understand why those fans weren't happy about you and Liam taking the next step in your relationship. Some thought it was to soon since you've only been married for a year but you knew it wasn't since you had been with Liam for 5 years. All this stress wasn't good for the baby and you became worried that all this tension could cause you to have another miscarriage. So Liam organised a week away for you and him so you could relax and get away from all the stress in your life.

Liam's the kind of guy that needs to know you and his baby are ok and well taken care of before he would worry about himself. He always worried about you when he wasn't around and once he came home to you in tears he insisted you call work and take a week off. So that's what you did and now you and Liam were on your way to One & Only Reethi Rah in the Maldives. The very glitzy and cool private island resort was the ultimate luxury experience that you and Liam needed.

You and Liam enjoyed yoga-like stretches in a heated pool, followed by a body scrub in one of the spa's treatment cabanas that comes with a view of the Indian Ocean. Then finished with full-body massage.

You thought you and Liam would go unnoticed and no fans would be around while your trying to enjoy your relaxing holiday but you were wrong. Some girls had spotted you and Liam at the pool. You were nervous and worried that your relaxing week would be ruined with one rude comment. You were the type of person that over thinks everything.

Liam held your hand tight as fans approached you both. Liam chatted to girls as you sat on the sunbed next to him. You were shocked when they started gushing about the baby.

"Y/N! You look amazing and we know you both will be amazing parents. Us fans can't wait for the baby to arrive." You smiled sweetly at them as Liam placed his hand on your stomach as he continued to talk.

You eventually thank the fans surprised that they were so happy for you and Liam to be starting a family as they left you alone to enjoy the rest of you holiday.

You looked up at Liam and grinned ear to ear.

"I don't know why I was stressing so much. You truly have some off the best fans in the world." He smirked at you while shaking his head. This is what he has been trying to tell for a while.

"What have I been saying to you since the announcement. You really had nothing to worry about. Now lets enjoy our holiday and no more stress" he warned as you grinned happy that the fans were ok with you and Liam having a baby.

Louis:

Since Louis had gone on a promo tour around the UK you drove up to Doncaster for the week to stay with Louis's family. Johannah decided that she wanted a girly day with you and the girls. The day started off going to the mall since you needed some new clothes and now that you were pregnant you couldn't help picking out little things that either a boy or girl could wear. You weren't buying too much for the baby yet because you wanted find out the gender first before you went and bought furniture and stuff for the nursery.

Louis was the same though and anytime he saw a cute little outfit he had to get it. He would beg you and say that the twins would look so cute in it. You could never say no to him when it came to the twins because it was cute how excited he was to become a father. You also knew he would bring back something from his promo tour for his babies. Every chance he got he would buy a new outfit but you didn't mind one bit.