Chapter 2: Servants to the Boys? Hell No

"DEAL!" we all shout in unison. We've decided to make a bet that whoever loses a game of trivia crack will get to be the other's slaves until midnight, it's our typical rival thing that we do. Of course it's Friday and we have nothing better to do than put our servitude on the line.

We all huddle around Shauna's phone and the guys crowd around Zeke's phone as we get ready to battle our night's freedom away. The first twenty-four questions we all get right. Then a sports question comes up about a retired line back and some sort of record and we all stare at it not knowing what to say.
"First one!" Christina shouts hastily.
"No last!" Marlene claims as the seconds tick by. The guys start to exchange evil grins as the clock runs down and a deep sinking feeling appears in my chest.

Then before we know it the question disappears, and the second answer lights up. We lost. Shit. I was so looking forward to forcing Four into making me homemade butter pecan ice cream.
"NO!" we all scream and stare at the phone in despair. The boys chuckle behind us as I slowly turn around to see Four with a smile that looks like it came straight out of a horror movie. He slowly walks towards me and creeps his arm over my shoulder in a possessive way as he draws his evil grin closer to my face, "I think this is going to be a lot of fun Tiny," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.
"You know Shauna I think you should drive us to Four's house," Zeke nods with a sly grin. Shauna just stares at him with pleading eyes then finally yanks the keys from his hand mumbling curses and other profanities at him about this whole thing being sexist.

We soon pile in the small car, double buckling and sitting on laps, even Will sits on the floor next to Uriah. I of course got claimed by Four as I uncomfortably curl in a ball on his lap trying to prevent myself from touching him which obviously doesn't work. The car ride is short with Shauna's reckless driving, plus her only having her temps did not help at all. Once we arrive at Four's mansion of a house, right next to mine actually, we practically fall out of the car and head into his extravagant living room filled with expensive couches and a large flat screen TV.

All the guys picked out a servant and of course Four picked me for revenge. Will had Christina, Zeke had Shauna, Uriah had Marlene, and Zane had Lynn.
"I'm hungry," Uriah complains throwing his head backwards.
"You're always hungry," Marlene rolls her eyes while continuing to go on her phone.
"I'm actually pretty hungry too," Four remarks glancing back at Marlene who scowls at him in annoyance. Ok whoever's idea it was to make us hang out together outside of school, servants or no servants, was just plain stupid. Somebodies gonna die tonight.

The rest of the guys all agree because of Four and wait for their amazing leader named Four to do something next.
"Tris, order pizza," Four orders in a proper tone.
"No!" I exclaim crossing my arms, "I'm not paying for your pizza, you have an entire house full of food why can't you just eat that like a normal person?"
"Hey I was giving you the easy option, it's either you order pizza or make us an exquisite meal from the household items," Four proclaims in a British accent and I begin to become tempted to take him up on his offer and poison his meal but then remember that no matter how big of a douche bag he is murder is still illegal. 
"Do we get to eat?" Christina asks crossing her arms.
"No, we'd prefer you starve," Zane says with a smile.
"But we're hungry too," Marlene complains.
"You're always hungry," Uriah mocks and Marlene just shoots him a glare.
"FINE but then you guys have to still pay," Four groans.

"Deal," Marlene says then leaves to order the pizza.
The guys all hurry to claim the couch and make themselves as fat and spread out as they can so that there's no room for us girls to sit. I just simply hop on the floor and sit Indian style right next to Four's feet.
"Tris tie my shoe," Four demands.
"Your not even wearing shoes," I retort gesturing to his socks.
"I don't care. Tie my shoes," he states like it's the most obvious thing in the world.