Chapter 3: Kissing?

I trod over to my lunch table and plop in a seat next to Shauna and Christina.
"I want to get them back," Lynn growls.
"Me too," I agree.
"Oh yeah?" A cocky voice says from behind me.
"Yeah," I sigh and get up to face Four.

"Alright, let's see?" he says then thinks for a moment,"If I make you blush, you have to be my servant for a day."
"What? No..." I say but his hands are already grasping my hips tightly.
"Four I'm not agreeing to..." I start but he just shoves me in a chair and pulls up a chair so our knees are touching.

We stare at each other for a second, he has this look in his eyes that makes me want to run for hills and that's when he puts his hand right above my knee and squeezes it gently sending shivers up my shine. It wouldn't make me blush it more like tickles than anything but Fours hands are so long and I'm not used to him touching me so I fight a hint of a blush. By this time a crowd has gathered around to watch the two most popular kids duke it out once more.

He moves his hand upward slowly and almost sweetly. I clench my jaw and focus as much as I can to keep the heat from rising to my face. Then he puts his other hand on my other leg and caresses it gently. He has this stupid grin on his face that makes me want to smack him.

He scoots his chair closer so that our chairs are touching and our legs are spread apart. He moves both hands up my thighs and then grabs my waist and lifts me on to his lap slowly. I feel his hand rest gently on my back and slide downwards.

I thought he would stop at my lower back but he kept going all the way down to my but. I jump off him immediately and start breathing heavily, no one touches me like that. My face heats up so much that it feels like it's on fire, I look at Four and he's not smirking like I thought he would be but he looks not where near concerned. His expression is simple with a ghost of a smile playing along his lips. I whip around away from him and push through the crowd sprinting out of the cafeteria and away from Four.
"Four!" I hear Lynn shout, and I know what Four is doing now, grinning on his chair leaned back acting cool. He makes me sick.

I run to my locker and rest my head against it's cool metal until the heat in my face is almost completely gone.
"Now what is it?" I hear a cool calm voice say. I turn around to see my Aunt Tori. She's my drama teacher at school and her and Four's uncle, Amar, are dating, which forces us to be together even morel

"Four," I groan and she just laughs at my misery, thanks Tori.
"What did he do now?" she crosses her arms and balances on one hip. Tori's cool, no doubt about it, she's tall, lean, and dating Amar, also used to be head cheerleader at Divergent High (DH) and my only mentor.
"On Friday we had to be their servants for a night because we lost trivia crack to them and then I said I wanted to get them back and Four just happened to be..."
"Tris!" I hear Shauna shout from down the hall.
"You have to get in there Tris, Lynn and Four got in a fist fight and so far Four is winning," she gasps.

We sprint to the cafeteria and sure enough, Four is on top of Lynn beating the shit out of her and Lynn is trying to choke him and everyone is watching from their seats, they know better than to intervene in one of our fights, no matter how Dauntless these students are you never want to take on the leaders of the Dauntless.

I'm quick to act and immediately jump on Four's back and hit a pressure point on his neck. Four throws me off of him and leaps on top of me and try's to punch me but I block it just in time with my arm causing me to cry out in pain. Lynn stumbles up and holds her bloody nose as blood gushes from it. Then Uriah punches Lynn square in the face and Shauna punches Uriah in the jaw and soon all ten of us are in a pile trying to murder one another.

It isn't until I feel two arms grip my shoulders that I realize my surroundings and only know two people who are strong enough to pull me out of a fight like that, Amar, and Tori. They drag us out of the cafeteria and I hear the voices in the cafeteria fade, both because the fighting must've seized and that we're being dragged outside headed straight for Lake Michigan. I feel my feet being dragged on rugged wood and that's when I see Amar dragging Four on the pier also.