Chapter 17: The Wedding

Four hooks his arm with mine as we're ready to go down the isle. I got chosen to be the maid of honor and Four is sadly the best man so he will walk me down the isle.

"Enjoy these last moments Tiny this is the last time we won't be related." He says.
"We WONT be related!" I say quickly.
"You'll be my cousins half cousin which means we will in no way be related." I lift my chin proudly, in no way will I be related to him.

The music starts to play and we put on our best smiles and walk down the aisle together.

The ceremony is short and sweet and my uncle George, Tori and my mother's brother, walks Tori down the aisle. George was going to be Anar's best man giving that they are practically inseparable, and it always gets on Tori's nerves that her brother and husband-to-be have been best friends since they were in diapers, but my grandfather died a few years back so George volunteered. Even though he said these exact words at the rehearsal, "Tori can walk herself down the aisle, I'll walk Amar down the aisle." And he wasn't kidding.

Either way Tori loves them both and Amar and George have been dying to be brother-in-laws.

I watch as they put the rings on each other. I feel a few stray tears roll down my cheeks. The two toughest and strongest people, basically my role models are getting married and I couldn't be happier.

"I do," Amar says.
"I do," Tori says, and they kiss.

Time Lapse

The music is loud and people are drunk. I sit at the table with all my friends and Four's friends. We silently glare at each other while we eat dinner. Tori, Amar, and George also sit at this table but they're dancing there hearts out and its actually pretty funny cause George and Amar will occasionally slow dance earning a glare from Tori.

They chose a great place for the wedding though, they traditionally got married in a church and now we're outside under a tent with a wooden dance floor.

Zeke scratches his head nervously and stands up and whispers something in Shauna's ear. She giggles and nods and they leave to go dance together.

"Disgusting," Lynn mutters. I don't know what is going on between those two but I hope it's nothing serious cause that would ruin all our lives. I just sit there picking at my food studying my brides maid dress for the a millionth time. It's light purple, knee length, and very simple with a small bow around the waist. (A/N Tori's dress is above)

I look up to see Four starring at me intently. Today is suppose to be fun not a funeral I think to myself and break eye contact with him. He stands up and walks over to me, as if he was thinking the same thing.

"We might as well make the most out of this," he puts his hand out for me to take. I slide my hand in his and I feel a small part of the spark that I felt when we kissed that one night after the football game.

A slow dance starts and Four slides his hand around my waist and I rest my hands on his shoulders. I glance behind him and see Tori and Amar dancing, Tori's head is resting on his chest and Amar makes eye contact with me. We send a silent message to each other and I can tell he's happy me and Four are getting a long and he can tell I'm happy Tori and him are in love.

I replay the many stories Tori told me about them when I was little. They went to school since they were little, hated each other, then in high school were bitter rivals, something happened though at their Prom. They kissed and at that night everything changed. They dated through college and years after that. At the age of 20 Amar get shipwrecked on a prison island for a year and barely survived (A/N like in Arrow) and they struggled to get back together after that, yet here they are.

Four squeezes my waist slightly seeing I'm deep in thought.
"You didn't kill Mr.Green right?" He asks. Suddenly I get really pissed, I was happily thinking about love and he has to ruin it of course.
"Are you freaking kidding me Four!?" I say making sure people don't hear me.

"What I'm just asking?" He says with a smirk, oh how I want to just slap that smirk right off his face. Suddenly I get a flashback from our kiss and I remember what he said about it being a mistake, this STUPID PLAYER!

I lift my foot and bring my six inch heels down on his foot as hard as possible. He winces trying his hardest not to make a scene.
"What the hell was that for Tiny?" Four growls.

"For being you," I retort.
"Looks like someone's on their period," he mumbles. My jaw drops and I slap him so hard everyone stops and stares. He looks up half his face red and swollen.

He charges forward choking me in the process and shoves me to the ground. His coat flies back revealing his gun and I reach for it but he grabs my wrist and twists it around my body.

I kick him in the shin causing him to fall on top of me.
"Tris!" He shouts. I flip around so I'm on top and lift my arm to punch him, but someone grabs my arm and yanks me up and I realize it's Tori.

She doesn't look mad or disappointed, more amused actually and I can tell Anar is trying hard not to laugh, especially since he's the one who taught us those moves.

"Your parents are going to kill you," she says in a low voice full of amusement. Four and I look around and I see my parents with a disappointed look, I hear Four sigh cause his dad is no where in sight.

Pretty soon the talking starts again but we still get some glares from teachers.
"Way to go number boy," I mutter.
Two arms pick me up by the shoulders and throw me across the room.

The next thing I know is I'm covered in cake. Wedding cake. I hear gasps and Four and I look at each other in panic. Four just threw me in Tori and Amar's wedding cake. I slowly look over at them.

They both have one raised eyebrow as if to say 'seriously? We couldn't even cut our cake?'
"Don't worry everyone I came prepared!" Amar shouts and someone comes out with a normal looking dauntless cake.

Everyone starts to cheer and I slowly stand up hoping no one notices me. Amar comes and claps Four on the back and smiles at me. We give him a sheepish smile that says we're sorry and he just laughs and rolls his eyes.

"We love you," I say with the same smile. He comes and hugs me being careful not to get cake on his suit. His muscular arms wrap around me, even more muscular than Four.
"I love you to niece." He says smiling and I grin at him.

When he walks away both our smiles drop and we glare at each other.
"I'm still not related to you," I say.

I don't know how we'll survive without killing each other when Tori and Anar are on a honeymoon.