Chapter 62: Jason Asson Oh I Mean Arson

"I don't understand Christina I have enough clothes in my closet for the entire year I don't know why I need to go school shopping!" I exclaim while Chris drags me in her Porsche.
"The point is we haven't been shopping in over three months!" she screams, "We used to shop every other weekend, I thought our friendship was over!"
"Chris for one of those months we were being held captive by a psychotic gang and the other was in a coma, not to mention the last I was on house arrest by my parents," I sigh with amusement laced in my words.

"Honestly I'm surprised they let you go shopping, unless of course they sent someone to spy on you," she says skeptically wiggling her eyebrows.
"Shut up and drive you twerp I don't want to keep Four waiting," I sigh.

                                                                                  +++

My eyes settled on the car first, a black matte Bugatti Geneva, shinning in the sun in all it's glory. Sliding out of the Porsche both Christina and I eye each other and then the car. That is until the owner comes.

"No. Way. In. Hell." Christina's jaw drops and so does mine as I watch Jason Arson get out of his car with one other boy I recognize from school. He wears all out expensive clothes and looks even hotter than the last time I saw him, slicked back black hair with dark shades hiding most of his identity, but I'd recognize him anywhere no matter how much he changed. He was literally my childhood obsession.

"Come on let's go say hi!" Christina chirps while dragging my arm in her direction.
"NO!" I gasp yanking my arm making her tilt her head in confusion.
"What, why not?" she questions and I don't exactly know why, I remember getting super nervous whenever he was around.
"You still not scarred of him are you?" she giggles.
"First off I wasn't scarred of him I simply lost all common sense when I was around him, second I don't think Four or Will would really appreciate that," an image of Four and Jason getting in a fight from eighth grade flashes through my mind.

I remember the day so clearly, it was a day after Jesse and I had started dating back in eighth grade and Jesse and Jason were best friends. Four was making fun of Jesse and I, saying we'd break up in a day. Boy things have changed since then. That's when Four and Jason got in a legit fist fight, Four broke Jason's nose and left the fight without a scratch, at least at school I don't really know what happened to him at home.

"Ok well I'm so over him, I never knew how much I loved dating smart guys. I swear if things don't work out between me and Will and I pray to God it does then I'm never going back to those dumb brutes I'm sticking with nerds!" she smiles that priceless smile which made every guy fall for her. The last person you'd think would go out with her is a nerd.

"Well," I stutter, I guess I never really got over Jason, not even when I was with Jesse I remember crying into Jesse shoulder when I found out he was moving to Sweden.
"I don't know he just reminds me of Jesse to much," I lie and Christina's eyes soften as she shakes her head and then leads us to the other side of the mall where we're supposed to meet the boys and other girls.

They all sit there chatting amongst themselves until they see us and all cheer enthusiastically, mocking our tardiness no doubt.
"Yes I know you're all so happy to see me!" Christina flips her hair and cuddles into Will's shoulder.
"Hey did you guys see Jason?" Christina asks and soon everyone's listening on in. I know all of the boys remember Jason very well. He was one of the few guys that wouldn't put up with their shit, well back when they were bad people and stuff.

"He's here?" Four's deep hard voice is the first to break the silence and the second my eyes land on him all thoughts of Jason leave my mind even though he's talking about him.
"Yeah you didn't here he's moving back?" Shauna questions and I see all of the guys physically move closer to their girlfriends, especially Uriah. He must remember Jason confessing his love for Marlene, Uriah may be dumb but he's not oblivious and some things just never leave his head.