Chapter 69: Panic at the Disco

He was pissed. The look on his face would send the devil running straight back to heaven, begging God for forgiveness. Steam seemed to seep out of his ears and he looked like a time bomb about to explode any second. I open my mouth to say something, maybe break the thick nerving silence but quickly clamp it shut as he motions at Jason to follow him.

Amar and Jason disappear around the corner and I question myself if I should call 911 right now, is Amar going to pound his face in until there's nothing left or actually listen to him? Pulling out my phone I go onto speed dial and have my finger hover over 911, jeez my life is pretty sad that I have 911 on speed dial. Sighing I look at the number right above 911 and press it.

"This is pizza hut what can I get you?"

                                                                                          +++

I've been sitting here eating pizza alone the past 30 minutes, so be it I ate the whole pizza on my own and am on the last piece but I think it's safe to say I was stress eating. Plus I just got done with cross country and raced over here with Jason without any warning to Amar which on my part was pretty stupid.

I groan in frustration as I realize there's no pizza left. Should I order another one? My thoughts are interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket and I jump at the sudden sound of something other than me complaining to myself.

Whipping it out I quickly pick up and hear Four's voice on the other end.
"Tris why didn't you ride home with me today?" I can hear the concern in his voice and I remember the promise I made to him that I would never keep anything from him and it seems to ring in my head as guilt floods my body.
"I went to Amar and Tori's," I say with a sigh, "Actually I need you to come over here too."
"Is something wrong?" the worry in my voice makes my heart warm and I let out a small laugh, "Not really I just have some more explaining to do."

Within 5 minutes I hear the door open and then gently shut and in walks an all to handsome Four. His face looking less tired than normal and his shirt fitted tightly to his chest showing off enough but not more then needed.

"What's going on?" he asks gently sitting next to me, sliding his hand into mine. Before I can answer heavy footsteps fill the halls and in walks Amar and Jason, Amar's head held high while Jason's eyes lay downcast to the floor. The sound of a chair squeaking pierces my ears as Four abruptly stands to face Jason, his eyes burning with a fire that I've only seen a few times before.
"What the hell are you doing here?" his voice low and dangerous. I watch as his eyes slowly travel to Amar, "Amar?" Four pleads and his face goes from anger to confusion.

Amar simply pats Four on the shoulder and motions for him to sit down.
"What Jason said was true," Four opens his mouth as if to question what the heck is going on but Amar quickly silences him by raising his hand, "He didn't release the photos." Four and I both stare in shock at the words that just came out of Amar's mouth, knowing he would never lie to us.

"Then who did?" I'm the one to break the ever growing silence and Amar lets out an agitated sigh, "We don't know."
"But who could've gotten their hands on those pictures? Or even known about them? And how..." I rant on before Amar stops me.
"We... we really don't know," he continues on and I feel angry, confused tears prick at my eyes. Who the hell would want to do that to me?

Stiff. They called me a stiff so that eliminates all abnegation transfers or anyone who respects abnegation in general. Slowly that targets the Erudite, but my brother has so many friends in Erudite and I've never exactly done anything to tick any of them off. That leaves Eric's group, I never exactly got along with them. My chest aches and I feel beads of sweat stream down my face as more and more scenarios come to mind and more and more people seem to come into play.