Chapter 64: Blackmail

The halls remind me of some sort of ant farm, people scurry around everywhere, with barely a foot to a person and it takes me ten mintutes to simply get to my locker. I don't even bother to try to find Four in this sea of endless people, knowing I'd see him in my next class anyway.

I quickly unlock my locker and right as I do, pictures pour out of my locker flying everywhere. Stepping back in shock I quickly gather them before anyone can step or see the papers that flew out of my locker like birds. Once the five pictures the size of a piece of paper are bundled in my arms I glance down at the first picture.

Feeling my heart rate pick up I notice it's a picture of Four and I from yesterday night...

"Four quit it!" I squeal as he playfully squeezes my waist sending me into another fit of giggles.
"Honestly I'm surprised my parents let you in," I laugh looking up at his shirtless torso, he lays on top of me completely shirtless, a blanket draped along his hips, "And
for goodness sake put a shirt on!"

"Nah I don't think you want that,"he smirks down at me, "Plus it's not my fault if I get to hot on a run and have to take my shrit off!"
"Speaking of which you smell, and you could've stopped at your house which is ten feet away from mine to pick up a shirt!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Um my dad's have a meeting in there and I can't go back for a few hours," Four sighs not exactly meeting my eyes as he speaks about his father.

"Hey," I say lightly so his eyes meet mine, "That only means you get to spend a few more hours with me."

The picture is of Four resting on top of me, his naked torso in full view, the blanket covering his lower half from the angle it was shot making him appear to be completley naked. The other four are exactly like that, except in one we're kissing, then talking, after that his lips are attached to my neck, and the last he's tickling me but anyone who looks at it would assume something else is going on by the look on my face and I feel my face heat up at the picture.

Flipping the last one over written in sloppy handwritting is, 'Better be careful when you open up your locker, someone might be watching.' Images of yesterday replay in my head as I remember Jason watching me open my locker precisly while we were in study hall. Shoving the pictures into my back back I storm off to next class shoving almost everyone out of my way in a raging fit.

"I'm going to kill him," I mutter to myself as I walk into class.
"Who?" a sickly playful voice says next to me and I find myself whipping towards no one other than the devil himself.
"You know who," I growl at Jason and he smirks.
"Me?" he asks sarcastically a shocked expression playing along his face.

"These," I yank the pictures out of my back pack and shove them in his face as his eyes graze over them, a cruel smirk on his face.
"Well someone's been a naughty girl," he laughs, "Did you let Jesse do that to you?" Memories of being pinned to a couch and nearly forced on flash before my eyes and soon hot angry tears fall down my cheeks and a loud slapping noise fills the room making Jason's head snap in the other direction.

"If you ever mention Jesse around me ever again I swear on my life I will get Amar to kill you in a legal way," I growl lowly. His head snaps towards me, eyes dark again and I realize this is the version of Jason that planted those pictures in my locker. The left side of his face grows redder by the second as a handprint forms, "Oh please," he spits the words out, "I know you and Amar aren't on speaking terms, and I know you won't tell anyone about this because then they'll go straight to Amar." He smiles walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my neck while placing his heavy head on mine.
"You're mine now," as he speaks his chin digs further into my head, and just like that he's out the door.

I feel my heart race and the feeling of being trapped and alone whirl around me like wind. My mind goes haywire as I try to think of scenarios to get rid of him, to make him regret ever messing with me, yet none come. Instead I'm left with the feeling of being completely and utterly alone.

"Tris?" Four's voice knocks me out of my transe and I whip around to see an amused and concerned Four.
"Is there a reason you're starring so intently at that wall?" he says playfully and I let out a quick dry laugh.
"No I was just," I glance out the door that Jason disappeared from, "was kind of lost in thought."
"Ok?" he says skeptically as he leads us to the back of the room.
"Tris are you alright?" his voice is low as he annalyzes me and I know that if I lie to him he'll know.

"No just, you know, lady problems," I say which isn't a complete lie, his eyes widen in fear and he opens his mouth to say something but instead bites his lip.
"I'll..." he stutters, "I'll be right back!" One moment he's sitting next to me and the next he's flying out the door to God knows where. I sigh and rest my head on my desk, lost in thought once again.

"Tris?" a voice says above me but I don't exactly move, "Yo earth to Tris," a hand bangs on my desk which finally locks me out of my gaze with my knees and sends my train of thought choo chooing out the window. I look up to see Lynn and Christina with quizzled looks on their faces.

"You alright there dead eyes?" Lynn scoffs at my hazed look and just as I'm about to say something Four drops three Hershey's chocolate bars which I'm assuming he got fromt he vending machine right in front of me.
"No way me too!" Christina shouts catching the message.
"Aw heck no! I'm not buying chocolate for you too that's Will's job!" Four exclaims with a huff and drops down to his chair.

"He already did, he's actually not that grossed out by it, well cause he knows the science behind it and stuff," she mutters the last part slightly lost in thought.
"Chris," I sigh, "Sit down." With that Chris plops her butt down on the other side of me and Lynn next to her all while Four starts to tell me about some Facility drama that he overheard his dad say. Apparently some of the staff were helping Jeanine out and still haven't been caught, they have suspects but not enough evidence to fire them or arrest. Just with the knowledge of someone who thought the same as Jeanine did was roaming around the building I spend most of my time in sends a cold feeling to settle in me.

"My dad and Vice Principal Max were talking about it, apparenly Max isn't that worried but my dad is pretty fixed on finding out who it is," Four finishes just as the teacher walks in. As she starts her lecture I make a mental list of all the people I think might be on Jeanine's side, but with around 2,000 teachers that's nearly impossible. Halfway through the lecture I switch over to the things I'm going to do to Jason and how I'm going to get my revenge.