Chapter 5: Did You Just Save Me?

I sit on Fours bed starring at a sheet of paper full of Spanish words that I don't understand. Four groans,"Why do you have to be so stupid?" He says and I glare at him,"Says the guy who's average is a D," I retort rolling my eyes.

He grabs me by the collar and throws me against the wall,"Do you want me to help you or what?" he shouts. I scramble to my feet and take out my science,"Let's work on science now," I say nervously, I don't know why, am I afraid of Four? Probably.

I take it out and Four opens up his book to the same page I am on.
"So cnidarians have two shapes polyps and medusas, jelly fish are..." I say.
"Why is there a c in front of the word cnidarians?" Four asks.
"Because it's a Greek word for nettle and cnidarians, like jellyfish, sting people and there is a plant called the nettle plant that stings you, so the Greeks called it a cnidarian." I explain.

"How do you remember that?" Four asks.
"I guess the same way you remember Spanish words," I roll my eyes and they travel back to the book.
Four grabs a beer and offers it to me,"No thanks," I say.
"Have you ever even drank before?" He asks.
"Yeah," I say in a high pitched voice.
"You're lying," he says,"Your voice gets higher when you lie."

"Oh yeah?" I say defensively,"How would you know? You don't pay attention to anyone except yourself." I say.
"How much you wanna bet?" He yells.
"You don't!" I yell back with a small smirk on my face.
"If I don't pay attention then how would I know this? Whenever someone shuts the door you tense up, and if someone walks to close to you you hold your breathe, you balance on your toes during a presentation, and you ARE AFRAID OF ME," he says and stands up and towers over me making my heart beat at the speed of light.

How does he know so much about me? I don't know all I can think about is what else does he know about me and is he going to hurt me? I don't know the answer to that either, so I run out of his house and straight to mine.

I go straight to my room, then I remember Four can see my room through his window. I look out my window and see Four actually studying. Then I remember I barely helped him at all. He stares at his book then chucks it across the room in a fit of rage.

                                                                                                        +++

I walk up to the school with Christina when a body slams me into the wall.
Peters holds me up so my feet aren't touching the ground and my chest has much pressure applied to it I think I might pop.
"Hey there stiff," he sneers.
Then I realize Drew is pinning Christina to the wall also and I can tell by the color of her face she's loosing oxygen.

They drag us and then throw us against yet another wall. Molly and the rest of Peters crew come out and they tie a rope around our mouths and hands as if it was routine. They carry us to the now abandoned parking lot due to class starting five minutes ago.

They throw us in the back off Peter's truck and slams the door before we know what happened. Christina screams but the cloth blocks out the sound making my heart beat irrationally fast. I reach for my back pocket and throw my phone at her. Trying to say 'Call for help'.

She grabs my phone with her hands still tied together. I work on getting the ropes of and after a while I eventually do. I undo the all the ropes on me and Christina and she calls Shauna,"Shauna Peter and his gang kidnapped us."
"What!? Where are you!?" She screams.
"Shhhh," we both say.

I punch out a headlight and see the Chicago Mall. Then Peter slams on the breaks and we fly forward. He starts driving again and then stops once more, he knows somethings up.
He opens up the trunk and grabs the phone straight from Christina's hand. He smashes it on the ground causing a shattering noise and yanks us out by our hair making both of us scream and grip his hands with our own.