Things You Need to Know

HI!! So basically what this is is something you guys should know about the story, characters, background yata yata yata, so here ya go!

Divergent High Arts Athletics Academics (DHAAA)- Marcus Eaton is the Principal and Max is the Vice principal. There are 10,000 students and around 1,000 teachers, Amar being the only gym teacher with occasional assistants. To get in you have to be able to run a mile under five minutes, you have to be able to bench your weight, and play a sport every season. For arts you have to be able to have a very broad singing range, be at least a decent actor, and have to create an art piece that will be judged on whether it's good enough or not. For academics you have to have at least a 3.0 average. The classes they have are very extreme, but if you went to the Divergent Middle School and Divergent Elementary School then you're set.

Chicago- It's extremely dangerous and you have to know how to defend yourself and fire a gun. There are a lot of gangs and almost everyone has shot someone and most have even killed people. It is legal to carry weapons wherever you go because it's so dangerous and most people don't go looking for trouble but definitely get into trouble on accident.

Amar- He has a very dark past and he was pretty much the exact same as Four. He started out hating Tori but was best friends with George her brother. His group was George and Owen, and Owen is actually Andrew Prior's brother. Amar's dad is a pastor and his mom died when he was young. Then the whole thing happened that he was shipwrecked on a prison island when he was sixteen and then was rescued and never the same. He also did a lot of drag racing but stopped when he got in an accident and was in a coma for three months. Amar was always ahead of his class so he skipped a grade and graduated early. Then he went on to the military for two years and was practically a legend because he was a snipper and saved a lot of people but also killed over 60 people before he was eighteen. Then he came home and was a FBI agent for Chicago. He killed even more people but of course they either would've killed him or someone else. He had such a high rank that every gang member feared him and every officer knew and respected him. He did that until he was 28 then he quit because he had to kill his cousin because he was a drug dealer and tried to kill him. That's when he went onto be a teacher and acts as a father to all the DH kids especially Four's group and Tris's group because most of their parents aren't there for them. But he also works as a consultant detective for the police even thoughts still a teacher. Amar has this hunger for danger that he can't give up.

Tori- When Tori was younger she was a complete troublemaker. She went to jail for stupid things when she was a teen but so did Amar. Her group was Clare and Kate. She had multiple dangerous jobs including an assassin, bounty hunter, FBI agent, and secret service. She dated Amar for 16 years before they finally got married. Once Amar became a teacher she followed to be a drama teacher.

Four- His mom died when he was six and recently found out she was alive. His dad abuses him and he loves his little sisters CeCe and Victoria who are 13 to death. He hated Tris since preschool yet they've always had a connection to each other because of Tori and Amar.

Tris- Her grandpa who was a Lieutenant in the army is best friends with Four's grandpa and her uncles are Jim and Owen who are her dad's brothers. Jim was best friends with Andrew, Marcus and all those really responsible people in high school. So Owen, George, and Amar are all her uncles but none of them are blood related.

Zeke and Uriah- Their mom Hana is a famous nurse and their dad was killed in front of them when they were 6 and 5. They're very close with there grandma who is awesome cause she's eighty and does extreme sports and their cousin is apart of CeCe and Victoria's group.

Shauna, Lynn, and Hector-They live with their rich grandparents because their mom died of cancer and their dad left when he found out she had cancer. Hector is 13 and is apart of CeCe and Victoria's group.

Christina- She has a little sister named Rose who's also apart of CeCe and Vic's group. Her dad owns all the Apple Stores in Chicago but never talks to his kids.

Zane- He lives with his aunt because all of his family lives in Australia including his father who's a general in the Australian army, his twin sister and his 12 older brothers.

Marlene- Has a brother a year older than her who goes to a military school cause he wants to grow up to be like his father who serves on the military.

Will- Has a twin sister Cara and his parents travel around the world so he's mostly alone that's why he's so close with his friends.

These guys are like family, and Amar is like a cool older brother but still a father figure, but that's what an uncle is isn't it?

Be Brave🔫