Chapter 7: Why Did I take Her Shopping!?

"Divergent Mall," I say.
"Yeah," he cheers sarcastically.
"Oh can I call the girls?" I say smirking.
"Sure but I'm only buying for you. And also call the guys I don't want to die alone," he mutters the last part which earns him a glare in which he just laughs.

                                                                                                        +++

The walk was mostly arguing and I don't even know what it was about but somehow we made it out alive. When we arrive all the girls and guys are waiting, by waiting I mean arguing with each other as well.

"Uriah that's impossible," Marlene says.
"Shauna just listen," Zeke complains.
"Christina this outfit looks fine," Will shouts obviously getting annoyed.
"Well damn you Zane!" Lynn shouts.
This is basically the story of my life. The girls arguing with the guys, and it's always the same girls with guys.

We walk in still fighting when we get a sniff of the worlds famous Dauntless cake. All the guys immediately run to the cafeteria nocking people over in the process like a wild stampede of giant skyscrapers we call teenage boys.
"Hey wait up!" we yell and run after them squeezing through the crowds.

They jump over tables, run through stores, and knock over a few people but they never stop, they just keep going. They finally get in line for Dauntless cake and we catch up panting at the boys endurance and love for food.

"How about the guys buy the girls all the stuff they want while we eat our dauntless cake," Four suggests as his eyes never leave the menu.
"Sounds good to me," Christina says smiling,"Will give me your credit card." Will moans digs in his pocket to find his credit card before reluctantly giving it to her while the other boys do the same.

Let's see, I think, what can I do to Four to make him regret this. Then I think of it.
"Four I'm going to redecorate my room," I say then walk away.

I go to buy a 72" flatscreen tv, blue and pink paint, a quilt with a wolf on it, and a ton of other stuff. I put all the stuff in Fours car then come back in. Now for the clothes.

I go and buy like 5 pairs of leggings, a cute winter coat, three colorful sweaters, some high boots, low boots, heel boots, and some blankets and pillows just for the fun of it.

I give Four his credit card back and I realize I'm the first girl to be done shopping. Four goes online and checks his credit card bill and raises his eyebrows in shock.

"You spent 3 grand," he says his voice emotionless.
"I know, I'm talented that way," I say smiling innocently. It's a good thing none of us have to worry about money cause we're all SUPER rich like our monthly allowance is 10 grand at least.

"Oh wait I forgot to go to one store," I say and get up.
"No no no, this time I'm coming with," Four says.
"Are you sure you want to come?" I question. He has no idea that the store I'm going to Victoria Secret.
"Yes," he says and gets up.
"Ok," I say rolling my eyes as we start walking.

Once we get to VS he shoots me one of his famous death glares then I go in and he waits outside. Once I'm done I walk out with my bag and see Four sleeping. That's pathetic.

I go to to him and kick him in the shin and he jumps up. He looks completely alert which is sort of funny cause his hair is all messed up.
"I'm done." I say and lift up the bags.
"Thank God cause I am so tired." he says.

Then an idea pops in my head, how tired can I make Four?
"Oh no I was just done with VS." I say.
"Wha?"
"I still got to go to American Eagle." I say, he groans and follows me. This is my revenge for making us servants.