Chapter 8: The Haunted Sleepover

We sit in their HUGE basement. They're rich just like us along with the other girls. We watch tv on this coach that's the size of the whole room.
"I swear Tris you look just like Hazel." Shauna says.
"And Caleb looks just like Augustus." Marlene says.

"Yeah the next thing you know I'll be kissing Peter." I say sarcastically. (A/N 😝😝😝 The Spectacular Now)
We have been watching The Fault in our Stars for a while and have been talking at the same time.

"We should play Truth." Christina says. She's really good at it and loves playing.
"Sure." we all say.
"Tris, what's the worst thing you've ever thought?" Christina says.

That's a hard one. I've thought some bad stuff. But I thought I could make this one true yet funny.
"One day," I begin,"I woke up and thought Four was cute." Everyone gasps.
"How could you!" Christina says.

"Don't worry," I say,"I slapped myself and had my brother punch me. All the thoughts were gone." Everyone sighs. This is just comical.
"Marlene what was the worst dare you ever did?" Her face contorts and it looks like she's going to throw up.

"Remember it was a dare," she starts," I was dared to have seven minutes in heaven with Uriah, and I did it." Everyone's jaws drop.
"When?" Shauna asks.
"It was a party I think you guys already left cause it was 4 and Uriah was pretty drunk and I had a few beers." She says embarrassed.

"Ok moving on." She says,"Shauna,

Fours POV

We're all in Zeke and Uriah's kitchen stuffing our faces with dauntless cake. Their kitchen literally just like a restaurant. Their dad may be dead but their mom is a supermodel so they're really rich like the rest of us.

"Let's play dare." Uriah says.
We all agree and begin.
"Zeke, my brother, I dare you to go to the next door neighbors and blow an air horn at their door and if they answer, kiss the person who answered." Zeke smiles and runs outside.

Zekes POV

I'm so excited I get to kiss someone AND blow an airhorn for no reason. I just hope Mr. Laye isn't going to open the door, maybe his hot daughter who's in her twenties will.

I look in their window and see a ton of people at their table, must be having family over or something.

I walk to the front door. "HOOONNNNKKKK" I blow the airhorn and I hear running. The door swings open revealing my smoking hot neighbor in a red dress.
"Hey Karla." I say and and step in the house.

"What are you.." I cut her off with a kiss. I hold her so she can't pull back and keep kissing her and kissing and I start to walk to where the rest of the family is.

When we enter the kitchen I hear a gasp and pull back smiling.
"Why were you kissing my daughter and blowing an airhorn!?!" Mr. Laye says.
"It was a dare to kiss the first person who opened the door." I say.

"I wish I would've opened the door." I hear Mrs. Laye say. I look at the table and see a guy in his early twenties checking me out. Not just "checking me out" but CHECKING ME OUT. Every single inch of me.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to him and that's when I see the A+L on his bracelet.
"That's my boyfriend." Karla says.
"He's gay and cheating on you." I say and walk out. Not walk out, RUN out.

Fours POV

Zeke comes back panting.
"What took you so long?" Will asks,"Where you making out with them?"
"No, well yes," he starts while catching his breathe,"I kissed Karla then her mom wanted to kiss me which to my option is just wrong and weird then her boyfriend was checking me out and was cheating on her and is gay and her dad was also really mad cause they were having their family over." he says quickly.