Chapter Tobias: Christmas Tampons

Tris POV

I wake up at 5:30. It's really early and I hate school. Then I remember. ITS CHRISTMAS! I get up still in my pjs and barge in Caleb's room. I start jumping in his bed and on him.
"It's Christmas it's Christmas!" I shout.

"Beatrice why do you always have to act like a little kid all the time?" He says while groggily laughing.
"Cause that's what I am!" I say happily.
I fall on top of him and spread my arms on him,"The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we HAVE TO OPEN PRESENTS!" I say reciting a Frozen line but of course changing the last part.

"Alright, alright, I'm up!" He says then throws me off the bed.
"It's Christmas!" Tori shouts as she runs in.
"It's 5:30 in the morning how did you get here?" Caleb asks.
"I have a spare key. Plus I've been here since 4:00 I just wanted to record Tris' reaction to it being Christmas." she says.

"Tori." I whine. "You should see the video it's hilarious." she says. I glare at her,"Oh come on Bunny, it's Christmas let's go!" She says. (She calls Tris Bunny sometimes) Me and Caleb get up and follow Tori to my parents room.

"Now watch the pro do it." she whispers. I pull out my camera and start recording. Tori runs and jumps on my parents bed flailing her arms and legs everywhere running and jump all over their bed.
"ITS CHRISTMAS ITS CHRISTMAS!" She screams. My mom being used to this because Tori is her little sister, just laughs and pulls the covers over her head at her sisters childishness.

My dad on the other hand freaks out and falls out of bed. Me and Caleb have a laughing fit. I post it on Instagram and realize Tori posted me waking Caleb up on Instagram.

"Alright you three kids," my mom says,"We are going to Tori's house for Christmas."
"And Amar will be there too." she says. Me and Caleb both cheer, Amar makes family reunions so fun. One Thanksgiving he pulled a prank on Tori by putting a fake worm in her cranberry sauce and she ran to the bathroom and starting throwing up. We still laugh about that.

Time lapse

We went to church on Christmas Eve and our church doesn't host Christmas services so we are going straight to Tori's house. I get dressed in black leggings and put a white sweater over it that says 'HAKUNA MATATA' It's the closest thing I have to a Christmas sweater.

When I walk out Caleb picks me up and runs downstairs. I scream and he throws me on a chair next to Tori. We give thanks and eat a HUGE breakfast, eggs, bacon, toast, homemade cinnamon rolls, ect.

I can't wait to go to Tori's house, me and Tori always have a competition of who can give the most embarrassing gift. Last year I got her Dora underwear and she got me size D bras. Of course she won, I'm only like a size B.

"Hakuna matata, really?" My dad says. "It's a white sweater with black writing in it it looks Christmassy enough." I say. Tori laughs and says,"Last one to the car is the worst Prior."
"You're not even a Prior." Caleb says. But we all bolt anyway.

My dad is the last to the car, but he walked anyway.
"You wanna know what the funny thing is?" He says.
"We still have to bring all the food in."
We all groan and get out of the car.

Time lapse to Tori's house

We are sitting in the family room next to the Christmas tree. Amar, Tori, and my parents are talking and me and Caleb are just listening because most if it is about us.

Then the doorbell rings.
"Here they are." Amar says and gets up to get the door. Who could that be? Then I look under the Christmas tree at the presents and see a name tag that says, 'TO:FOUR FROM:DAD'

Then he walks in and stops. We stare at each other and everybody starts laughing so hard.
"Tori you never told me he was coming!" I say.
"Amar you said we were going to Tori's house I thought it would just be Tori!" Four says and everyone laughs more.

"Seriously Tris?" Caleb says,"Everybody knew about it, except you two, even CeCe and Victoria!"

Time lapse

Me and Four have been glaring each other for the past hour.
"Who wants to open up PRESENTS!?" Amar shouts and CeCe and Victoria go crazy and their uncle picks them up and puts them on each of his shoulders.

"Well first let's do the joke presents." Tori says and that snaps me out of my gaze. I totally forgot about that, and now Four is going to be here to see it. Great.

"This year we agreed we would give them something embarrassing but actually useful." Tori says. She hands me a shoe box wrapped in Ninja Turtle wrapping paper. I give her a bigger box with Hello Kitty wrapping paper.

She opens hers up first, it's a ton of vintage vs bras.
"Thank you Bunny I actually needed vintage bras, or bras in general." she says and we all laugh but Four just stares and so does his dad Marcus. Then I see a smirk go across Fours face.
"Seriously?" Caleb says,"You can buy her ten vintage Victoria secret bras but cants buy anything over five bucks for me!?"

I smile and slowly unwrap the paper scared of what I might find. When I take off the lid what I see actually surprises me. I pull it out for everyone to see. My dad stares along with Marcus, and Four, my mom glares at Tori and my brother and CeCe and Victoria laugh. It's a bag of pads and tampons.

Then Four starts to laugh. My face is red and I know it. I smile but it's forced. Then I chuck the bag at Four.
"Beatrice!" my mom says and Tori, Amar, Caleb, CeCe and Victoria laugh harder. Then Four chucks the bag back at me, and Tori throws her bras at us. For about ten minutes we are chucking bras pads and tampons at each other while my parents and Marcus scold there kids and brother and sister.

Marcus yells at his little brother Amar and my mom yells at Tori but that only encourages them. So Amar puts a bra around his face and puts one around Tori's. We are all laughing so hard that our parents start to join in. My mom chucks a tampon at Tori and Tori says,"I remember you would always chuck your bras at me when we were little when you were mad at me to get me to go away!"

"I remember when Tris would always ask what a bra was when she was five and would go through my stuff." Tori says laughing.
"Hey, get your own daughter to pick on!" My mom says then jumps on Tori's back.
"I don't need my own daughter I got a Bunny!" She says.